What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

ZDc5XzEzMTAwMTk4MjIxNA==_o.jpg

bear-grylls.jpg

grylls1.jpg

Dragon2010

First Grade
Poor attempts. Because those "memes" hurt. Hahah!

P.S: We have seen an Origin shield. After you posted it on the Interstate forums with six fingered merkins holding it. Will look good in our trophy cabinet come a few weeks time.

carcharias

Immortal
^ Not cool.

oh I dunno it is Steve Price ...the bloke who made a name for himself by trying to ruin blokes careers by diving at their legs when they were kicking the ball.

He had just been punched out cold...nothing wrong with his neck...or his pulse .

Bretto

Bench
A bloke being knocked out is "one of the greatest moments in origin history"? And he deserved to be knocked unconscious? Fair dinkum, you have some issues champ.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Price Kneed white in the head when white was on the ground. When white got to his feet they both went for it one on one, face to face. Price gor his arse handed to him fair and square.

Price is one of the worst characters to play the game yet somehow had a squeaky clean image. As said he ruined a 21 year olds career by diving at his legs when he kicked.

He was also the captain of two teams that got done for massive salary cap rorting, coincidence?

Bretto

Bench
I seem to remember Price being held back at the time of the KO shot, or was it slightly after the shot had already landed?

Either way, it's rough as to say someone deserves to be knocked unconscious for salary cap rorting?? If he actually did ruin someones career (unlikely it was intentional, anyway) then he probably got what he deserves in that respect, I'll pay that much.

bottle

Coach
I seem to remember Price being held back at the time of the KO shot, or was it slightly after the shot had already landed?

Either way, it's rough as to say someone deserves to be knocked unconscious for salary cap rorting?? If he actually did ruin someones career (unlikely it was intentional, anyway) then he probably got what he deserves in that respect, I'll pay that much.

He was KO'd by White. About a split second later Waterhouse comes running through attempting to grab him by which time he is starting to fall, and as a consequence collects him pretty high. Then Poore comes in thinking he's faking it and tries to pick him up by the collar, then lets go, subsequently letting the knocked out Price's head bounce into the turf.

All pretty unsavoury. The initial man to man was ok, it was what followed that incited the greater unrest.