What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

RABK

Referee
f0urdc.png

Bretto

Bench
It's funny because by the rules, the Inglis try was actually a try. Bill Harrigan confirmed it this morning.

I still dig the memes though, :lol:.

Bretto

Bench
this one is the best because hes now out for 8 weeks:lol::lol:

please tell us more about how you trained the house down during your suspension and it made you ready for origin:lol:

That would be f**king right. I just put him back in my Supercoach team.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Probably the first and only time ive yelled at the screen to be a no try against qld, and yes i'll go on record that even if it is a try and the decision was correct according to the rulebook it was still horsesh!t.

Frailty

First Grade
Probably the first and only time ive yelled at the screen to be a no try against qld, and yes i'll go on record that even if it is a try and the decision was correct according to the rulebook it was still horsesh!t.

No it isn't. Bill Harrigan said it rebounded off Inglis' forearm after becoming dislodged but he wasn't playing at the ball... He was holding the ball, lost it and then tried to catch - if that isn't playing the ball than nothing is.

Next time a player is shadowing a ball over the dead ball line and hits him - he should just claiming it 'rebounded'.

Fire

First Grade
Don't know how to post pics on here, maybe someone can make these up.

Zoidberg: Need a new video referee. Why not Zoidberg?

Good Guy Greg: Goes for Queensland. Thinks it was a no try.

Good Guy Greg: Goes for Queensland. Doesn't remind you this year could be 7-0.

Bad Luck Brian: Gets selected to play hooker for NSW. Loses NSW the game.

First World Problems: My team lost Origin. Now I have to spend three weeks whinging about it.

Sudden Clarity Clarence: State of Origin. Are three pointless exhibition matches.

Bad Time Ski Instructor: If you think NSW are going to win Origin. You're going to have a bad time.

Success Kid: Knocked On. Try.

Mature College Senior: Captains NSW to a Series victory. Thinks NSW residents will care after a week.