What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

Blvj1lwCEAIjiVm.jpg

One that's doing the rounds today

ek999

First Grade
Watch the replay and you'll understand.
He wasted nearly a minute off the clock and we get the ball back.

But it gave Parramatta a chance to get the ball back. A kick for touch followed by a slow set of six would have finished the match off without giving them a chance

The Enforcer

Juniors
Watch the replay and you'll understand.
He wasted nearly a minute off the clock and we get the ball back.
No replay required. Kick for touch, no mistakes followed by an attempt to put it into the goal area would have been the safer bet IMO or even if the in goal attempt was unsuccessful then let them brick it back 90 metres. Irrelevant now I know, but I felt it wasn't the safest or best option to close the game out.

Last edited:

Matchball

Bench
It's obviously something the team has discussed and practised at training.
It's not like it was an off the cuff decision.
Pat Richards kicked low and flat and knew it would go dead if he kicked it straight or not.
You see his towering kick offs, just lower trajectory.

I see what you guys are saying but would you want to trust Braith kicking for touch?
That's another topic.

Dutchy

Immortal
Your coach said it was an off the cuff decision, and if he had his time over again they wouldn't kick for goal.

gallagher

Juniors
I was happy enough with us taking the shot. It was always gonna soak up 1 minute. Dont forget the tigers only got the field goal and the shot at goal through two errors from Parra. The tigers are MORE than capable of making errors in that minute if they had the ball instead.

eozsmiles

Bench
No replay required. Kick for touch, no mistakes followed by an attempt to put it into the goal area would have been the safer bet IMO or even if the in goal attempt was unsuccessful then let them brick it back 90 metres. Irrelevant now I know, but I felt it wasn't the safest or best option to close the game out.

100% agree

Latest posts