What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nrl on fox back on

Special K

Coach
something is on at 7:30 till 9... I wanna watch that then bro town on the comedy channel however the woman wants to go out for dinner(i've eaten) then the beerie.

I feel I must make a stand now otherwise i'll be f**ked for the rest of the season.. Pray for me

Special K

Coach
7.30pm
Year of the Tiger
Rugby League

eww

don't they normally do a season preview?!?!?

shenanigans!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:
7.30pm
Year of the Tiger
Rugby League

eww

don't they normally do a season preview?!?!?

shenanigans!!!!

They do nothing "normally" :lol:

Nightstalker

Juniors
Didnt you read the above!?!

The season preview is the 'Year of the Tiger' because the Tigers will take out the comp again!! :lol: Well I hope they do again anyway!

Nah seriously I dont think NRL on fox season preview is on this year for some reason. Shame that.

ghoti

Bench
Good little special on the Tiges. Some very interesting comments in regards to our situation via the king of all coaches, Tim Sheens. From memory (not direct quotes), the ones that stuck out for me:

"There are a few coaches that pretty much need to win the comp this year to keep their jobs"

"It takes about three years for a coach to gain influence at a club and if they haven't got it by then, then something's wrong"

"We used some of our first grade cap to pay for blokes who were to play flegg for the season [2003]...guys like Fulton, Harrison, Farah and the like...but if we didn't sign them up they would probably come back to bite us a few years down the track. It proved to be the right option in the end"

I didnt see anything re NRL on fox tonight, but in case there was here would have bean lozza UNBIASED summary lol.

Raiders - dark horses for the year, always hard to beat at home, and jason smith key to bringing youn guys through.

Sharks - Bottom half of comp, basically rely upon Noddy, i dont believe they will challenge.

Dragons - There year, have been close will breakthrough in 06.

Thats basically the dribble we would have got had there been any show tonight