What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl plans for a 20 team comp

MugaB

Coach
If the moderators bothered to do their job we wouldn’t have idiotic discussions about world politics on a thread supposedly about the growth of Australian rugby league but here we are.
Hahahaha, you believe we have moderators...
I bet you believe in GOD too...
Bwahahahaha... sorry there's no such thing on these expansion threads otherwise they'd be a lot of posters banished by now... after Perth Bears come into the comp, I'd expect PR to become the expansion moderator, infact I'll even back him to do it

Vlad59

Juniors
Bwahahahaha... sorry there's no such thing on these expansion threads otherwise they'd be a lot of posters banished by now... after Perth Bears come into the comp, I'd expect PR to become the expansion moderator, infact I'll even back him to do it
I’m with you. We should start a thread about this ……………

Wb1234

Referee
Pommies sent our ANZACs to Turkey to be slaughtered for Zionism. It astonishes me that Australians celebrate this day and don't hold Israel and UK responsible for the death and destruction it continues to cause.

Israel is losing the public relations battle. It's only the old codgers who still support their lies and genocide. The younger generation sees through their cry bullying.
My
Just plain abusive
He’s just a miserable salty old feck

Wb1234

Referee
Yeh make him a moderator after the nrl has already expanded and there no more discussion to be had about expansion

MugaB

Coach
My

He’s just a miserable salty old feck
Well you'd be too if you came to a rugby league forum, and an expansion one at that to read updates on a fkn dumb war in the middle east, and you numpys chitchat about it, these threads are escapism, imagine you go to your comicbook store, buy your favourite xmen run, and open it up, to start the story about the Fkn Israelites and Palestinians or Ukraine FFS, you guys need to stop derailing these threads, go find a platform that here on LU NOT in the NRL expansion threads, and continue to circle jerk politics there

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Well you'd be too if you came to a rugby league forum, and an expansion one at that to read updates on a fkn dumb war in the middle east, and you numpys chitchat about it, these threads are escapism, imagine you go to your comincbook store, buy your favourite xmen run, and open it up, to start the story about the Fkn Israelites and Palestinians or Ukraine FFS, you guys need to stop derailing these threads, go find a platform that here on LU NOT in the NRL expansion threads, and continue to circle jerk politics there
Lmao

I’m never salty I have a life

Vlad59

Juniors
Well you'd be too if you came to a rugby league forum, and an expansion one at that to read updates on a fkn dumb war in the middle east, and you numpys chitchat about it, these threads are escapism, imagine you go to your comincbook store, buy your favourite xmen run, and open it up, to start the story about the Fkn Israelites and Palestinians or Ukraine FFS, you guys need to stop derailing these threads, go find a platform that here on LU NOT in the NRL expansion threads, and continue to circle jerk politics there
Four corners has plenty of scope for their moronic ranting. They wouldn’t last two minutes there though. They’d get eaten alive.

Latest posts