What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Plates

fanool

Juniors
www.nrlplates.com.au

I saw it on the footy show and had a look.

I think this is a better investment than a $169 footy top because you can wear them every day (only a full on bogan would wear their parra top every day).

My 1991 Corolla proudly sports EEL 86X Costs me $90 a year.

But NOW I can get EEL 86X on PARRA PLATES.

You can get EEL ___ for $140 per year.

Hellsy

Immortal
Wow.... those auctions could go really high!

The annual fee per year turns me off.... Rego is expensive enough as it is!!

Good idea though

parra73

Juniors
i couldnt resist, so i oredered mine last via the web they are EEL 73S now ill i need is an army to protect me since i live in the bankstown area......................:lol:

Gronk

Staff member
RTA website still has a few options. The Missus would never let me have a pair BTW !

Clipboard01.jpg

zuke

Juniors
Hey Parra73. I have just had mine orderd with the eels plate style. I might have a similar problem to you when I visit my mum in Lakemba. regards, Zuke

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
these are all pretty awesome :lol:

i know Eelz47 and holic have EEL plates...

i was a bit embarassed of Dad's plates at first, til we all travelled to WIN Stadium last year in the car, and everyone was giving us beeps and thumbs up, they've grown on me :D
Dad's just as tragic as Hellsy and i, he'd probably be on the forums if he were computer literate!

strider

Post Whore
I have AHF 56G :D

this isn't really my number plate - just incase any of you stalkers are around

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
strider said:
I have AHF 56G :D

this isn't really my number plate - just incase any of you stalkers are around

*stalks*

*ignores white writing and stalks anyway*

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
these are all pretty awesome :lol:

i know Eelz47 and holic have EEL plates...

i was a bit embarassed of Dad's plates at first, til we all travelled to WIN Stadium last year in the car, and everyone was giving us beeps and thumbs up, they've grown on me :D
Dad's just as tragic as Hellsy and i, he'd probably be on the forums if he were computer literate!

We learnt from the best!
Dad computer literate is funny though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

forty7

Juniors
I've had PAR47A plates for a few years now....just ordered a remake in the NRL plates.....

PAR47A.gif

:cool: