What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 13 2019 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Post-Origin I blues or mid-way point of the season? Either one. Some teams are doing it hard with players backing up, although the 'modern-day athlete' doesn't seem to have too much trouble in this regard.

Another round of fascinating match-ups: starting tonight with the Rabbitohs v Knights, both sides had key players in Origin.

My match of the round is the Cowboys at home to the Sea Eagles. After a couple of years in the sh*thouse the Cows look to be creeping up the ladder again, and the Sea Eagles, although injury-hit, are travelling well but can't let all their good work go to waste by losing several on the trot.

There's talk of some ex-Warriors at the Tigers being 'moved on' so it'll be interesting to see how they go tonight against the Raiders. Having just checked I see it's only Matulino playing. Will he fire up?

If the Panthers beat the Roosters in Penrith then they'll officially be going OK, after a disastrously confusing start to their campaign.

Meth

Staff member
You can't punch any more, so blokes are head butting each other

Blair

Coach
How awkward is it going to be when Johnson is fit again? That young Flano is going great.

Sharks 42 Eels 22.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I read somewhere last night Flanagan to the Roosters next year is on the cards

Lol that was Desmond’s happy face, apparently he stripped the paint off the walls with his halftime spray, although luckily DCE said the doors and chilly bins survived

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We had 5 guys who qualify as rookie of year, 2 kiwis. Nikora, Uele, Flanagan, Xerri and Williams. B Brailey was left out qualifies too.

Blair

Coach
Titans winning, Panthers winning. There's movement at the arse-end of the table.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The NRL disgust Me

Josh McGuire eye gouged Munster earlier in the year, $1500 fine

Josh McGuire eye gouged Dylan Walker Saturday night, $4500 fine

Canberra rookie eye gouged Tolman, 5 week suspension

Blair

Coach
Rd 13 Ladder:

upload_2019-6-11_11-23-41.png

'Bad luck wind been blowin' at my back
I was born to bring trouble to wherever I'm at