What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 4 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah I kinda feel sorry for him having that hanging over him for the rest of his career especially now I know he was sick and underdone at the time.
He still looks like a sex offender though.
Haha has at least tidied the hair up now. 1 of my favourite league images of the last few years is when he won man of the match in reserve grade and got a meat pack. A professional player getting a 3rd grade club level prize
IMG_5134.jpeg

TheDMC

Bench
He gets a bad wrap for 40mins marking Talakai when he was crook, he is a pretty solid dependable depth player to have in a squad
I remember you conveying that similar message (solid/dependable) shortly after he had his Talakaimare. I've paid quite a bit of attention to his play after that and all I ever saw was general plod and basic errors...

In saying that, I don't want to death ride the dude and actually hope he has a great turnaround and proves all the doubters wrong. Like Isaako has (he had quite a long plod/mistake period with the Broncos I recall and then somehow became a gun, with just odd brain fart thrown in for fun).