What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 7 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

JJ

Immortal
Undeserved, ay. They hardly got off the team bus for the first hour.

They used to be battlers but everyone hates Psnrith now, JJ.
I still like Penrith …

fortunate today, and not the great team they were the last couple of seasons (as the salary cap seems to apply to them unlike some) but still one of the big chances,

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Good thing is we’ll probably still beat them at least once as we’ve got them right before origin and they’ll be decimated

Undeserved, ay. They hardly got off the team bus for the first hour.

They used to be battlers but everyone hates Psnrith now, JJ.
Knights Miller seemed to cost them the game with his conversions.
Some players in Panthers come across arrogant, but hey...

Good thing is we’ll probably still beat them at least once as we’ve got them right before origin and they’ll be decimated
Sin bin seemed a but heavy on Titans captain mullet and Brissy took full advantage.
My Broncos mate has set up a viewing at his house this year early, I didn't know and suspect he didn't either that Origin will take a few players out. Had him thinking Walsh couldn't play against us for a couple of years as part of contract release. Surely Walsh will be in Qld camp on current form.

Blair

Coach
The Raiders grind out a tough win over St George, and Parra steamroll the Dogs. Rd 7 Ladder:

1681647697446.png

The Tigers got the points! Phew.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sin bin seemed a but heavy on Titans captain mullet and Brissy took full advantage.
My Broncos mate has set up a viewing at his house this year early, I didn't know and suspect he didn't either that Origin will take a few players out. Had him thinking Walsh couldn't play against us for a couple of years as part of contract release. Surely Walsh will be in Qld camp on current form.
Really can’t see Walsh not being there. It’ll be a baby Broncos side in Napier for sure, though they do have the advantage that Reynolds won’t be in the frame unless something happens to Cleary. We should be untouched unless NSW listen to Webster and play Walker as a utility but I don’t really see that happening.

Blair

Coach
3rd, WOW!
But 2 points all but separates 2nd to 10th
With our tough next three rounds we could go on a seriously disheartening slide if results don't go our way.

Considering what we've all been through over the last 12 years we might need therapy.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I heard somebody (maybe Billy Slater?) comment that as good as he is, he isn’t the kind of fullback that we need. CNK appears to be.
I suspect Walsh is a bit of a flat-track bully, sensational when he’s given a platform but we haven’t seen him excel on the back foot or in a grind yet really. CNK can absolutely do that.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wow, if this is what we have leading the referees, he should be sacked

“don’t know what else the ref could have done”, FMD, maybe not penalise a bloke for grabbing someone’s jersey in a tackle
NFL rule states hair touching jersey is part of jersey! Sounds sensible.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
yep, don’t want your hair getting accidentally pulled, put it n a braid or a bun, it’s not that hard.

Latest posts