What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL-Replays

I can't remember where I read it but I think the NRL is going to introduce Laptop/PC streaming soon, so that may have something to do with it.

But yeah, pay for it you cheap merkin and help the game out.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Get hola, go to livestream.com and look for nrl, set to germany or some other european country because it is blocked in the us for some reason. Bang, replays. And live games if your net is good enough. Using a vpn is completely legal, so have at it.

:lol:

This is actually brilliant. Works like a charm. Replays are high quality. Thanks mate

some11

Referee
Get hola, go to livestream.com and look for nrl, set to germany or some other european country because it is blocked in the us for some reason. Bang, replays. And live games if your net is good enough. Using a vpn is completely legal, so have at it.

Shhh..

Last edited:

RichieB

Juniors

See...this is a great reply. It's all about helping each other not pointing fingers as to why we have it for 'FREE' OR "it's only $1.99" BS. I'm sure that these naysayers who on this thread are NOW supporting the cost of the services , they themselves download stuff for free or tap into the live streaming when they can't be bothered to pay for the service. There are some hypocrites in here.
Thanks afinalsin666!