What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL ROADTRAIN

Newtown Ear

Juniors
The NRL Road Train will be at Henson Park on July 3rd, the day we play St Marys Cougars.

It seems that the NRL is finally recognising what a great job this old club is doing for Rugby League in this area.

Lets hope this brings in more of the paying public who can then experience the magic of Henson Park.

Some great negotiating by Barry Vining in making this happen.

Jeffles

Bench
What a coup for this great club!!!!

And it is a double header that weekend as well (we play Erina in JBC).

It will have to go at the Southern end of Henson in that car park. Who care if a few cars can't park there. Fantastic news!!

Good work from our President Barry Vining.

Newtown Ear, who do you know so much about it? Are you closer than you let on. And I love your signature.

Newtown Ear

Juniors
Jeffles, great to see you are planning the day with precision already. Have you worked out exactly how many cars wont be able to park yet? You will need to report to head office immediately.

I heard along the grape vine mate. Unfortunately I am not as close as you would like me to be!! ;-)

Its a shame we wont see you on the day Fanny. What are you doing that is more important than Henson?

Fanny Batter

Juniors
no u wombat im doin a hospitality management course at tafe. u c i can spell that rite cos may-b youd misundastand in the transl8ion.

The Wombat said:
gee i hope that its english you are doing at tafe fanny

I thought that Ms. Batter was doing English as a Second Language. I'm still not sure that she can spell as I'm sure that she just copied 'hospitality management' from a book or sommik lik dat! :lol: