What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL say Tigers MUST make Cambeltown future area!

GAME FIRST

Juniors
As expected, the NRL have privately told and strongly advised the Tigers that Campbeltown must be looked after as priority for Wests Tigers to survive long term!
Their decision to move most games to Telstra in Parramatta, Canterbury and Swans territory of Homebush is only a money making decision, without long term vision to allocate a whole region for growth of their own following- as in Cambeltown.
THIS DECISION MAY BACKFIRE IF THEY DONT PERFORM WHICH IS A SHAME!
The contract with Telstra is for 3 years- whereby Cambeltown would be somewaht neglected- A DANGEROUS MOVE AND MOSTLY NEGATIVE FOR THEMSELVES AS THE FAMILY, YOUNG SUPPORT GROWTH IN THAT REGION IS MASSIVE AND CANNOT BE GIVEN AWAY LIKE THIS- BAD MOVE!

I personally fear for the Wests Tigers if money means they now neglect Cambeltown as a growth region-which they noiw officially have!

The NRL HAVE TOLD THEM AS MUCH!

TIGERPies

Juniors
ive read your posts
a) u support parra
b) u are in love with nospam49

like i said come ruffle our feathers

innsaneink

Referee
As expected, the NRL have privately told and strongly advised the Tigers that

Of course they have....that way there is no link, is there? :roll:

Very very clever GAME FIRST :roll: ......but were all 3,964 step ahead of you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAME FIRST

Juniors
You guys can email and/or ask S Noyce regarding this if you dont believe me-

You BALMAIN supporters arent Wests Tigers fans anyway, so ofcoarse you will not agree- but FACTS ARE FACTS!! 8) 8)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
GAME FIRST said:
You BALMAIN supporters arent Wests Tigers fans anyway, so ofcoarse you will not agree- but FACTS ARE FACTS!! 8) 8)

Facts are Facts hey well you GF just like you boyfriend LF fail to produce them time and time again whilst we just continue to laugh at you both :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: each and everytime you post away 8) 8)

King Tigerman

Juniors
a fulltime move to campbelltown wont work also youve got to consider i live near homebush bay & theres a lot of tigers supporters around

brook

First Grade
GAME FIRST said:
You guys can email and/or ask S Noyce regarding this if you dont believe me-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats right innsaneink you bloody balmain supporter - stop pretending to be a wests tigers fan ;-)

Seriously, lets get real here. Wests can call themselves whatever they want. they can be called the wooly woofters, the mollycoddlers, the borgnines, i really dont care, as long as they are not the tigers.

the tigers name belongs to balmain, and balmain it shall remain! (once it of course, re-becomes balmain)

i'm glad wests tigers want to end this marriage, because i would be more than welcome to them leaving Balmain to become its own club once again.

gr8_1

Juniors
BringBackBalmain! said:
Seriously, lets get real here. Wests can call themselves whatever they want. they can be called the wooly woofters, the mollycoddlers, the borgnines, i really dont care, as long as they are not the tigers.

the tigers name belongs to balmain, and balmain it shall remain! (once it of course, re-becomes balmain)

i'm glad wests tigers want to end this marriage, because i would be more than welcome to them leaving Balmain to become its own club once again.

Awwww. Group hug ?

innsaneink

Referee
BringBackBalmain! said:

aaaah another comedian.....been visited by the tooth fairy lately hmmm?

This WESTS part of the LU forums really do become quite amusing whenever an Official Wests tigers forum is up n running....the outcasts and dreamers get a chance to solidify . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go back and follow your melbourne storm, you bandwaggoner.

gr8_1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
BringBackBalmain! said:

aaaah another comedian.....been visited by the tooth fairy lately hmmm?

This WESTS part of the LU forums really do become quite amusing whenever an Official Wests tigers forum is up n running....the outcasts and dreamers get a chance to solidify . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go back and follow your melbourne storm, you bandwaggoner.

These type of people exist on all forums mate. On the official forum they just hide there true feelings in fear of been banned. On here they can express themselves without fear because it is also a Balmain and Wests forum.

Sad thing is there are a lot of people on the official forum that agree with the fossils on here.

It's nice to have a dream, but oneday reality will bite.

more the fact that most private club forums are very protective and dislike any sort of anti-club sentiments.

i can have a fair say here, and i don't care if i'm a fossil, Balmain! Balmain! Balmain!

gr8_1

Juniors
BringBackBalmain! said:
more the fact that most private club forums are very protective and dislike any sort of anti-club sentiments.

i can have a fair say here, and i don't care if i'm a fossil, Balmain! Balmain! Balmain!

Yes thats true BBB.

The only thing is, if this is also a Wests Tigers forum why are bad sentiments allowed from non supporters of the Joint Venture ? Shouldnt this be saved for the Fight Club area of this site.

I thought the idea of a combined Wests Tigers, Balmain and Wests forum is for all 3 supporter groups to comment on the team/s they support, not to rubbish each other. (im not saying you are doing this btw).

sorry but wests tigers is almost as outrageous as the proposed "melbourne hawks" in the late 90's, only on that occasion the merger was averted, no thanks to the brainiacs at melbourne who voted 'yes' to the merger.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
gr8_1 said:
I thought the idea of a combined Wests Tigers, Balmain and Wests forum is for all 3 supporter groups to comment on the team/s they support, not to rubbish each other. (im not saying you are doing this btw).

See there are 3 teams rolled into the 1 forum here and well of course people are going to rubish the other clubs - just look at the NRL forum for example.

I guess the difference is that over here they have a much more relaxed attitude on things

Latest posts