What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL say Tigers MUST make Cambeltown future area!

westie

Bench
BringBackBalmain! said:
sorry but wests tigers is almost as outrageous as the proposed "melbourne hawks" in the late 90's, only on that occasion the merger was averted, no thanks to the brainiacs at melbourne who voted 'yes' to the merger.

How ironic...

balmain are the best team ever. we shoudl be back in balmain because thats wher ei come from.

if i were a ture NSWman i'd be drinking bull**** tooheys right now but instead im drinking carlton cold and VB>

i spent 3 years growing up in balmain, great sububrb, great parks, great ex-train yard.

GO BALMAIN!

King Tigerman

Juniors
we drink tooheys also theres probably a reason you drink VB because you live in MELBOURNE

also seeing you live in melbourne we have to tell you a few truths BALMAIN ARE BROKE the club is going to die what we have now is our ONLY option

wests tigers must become the Macarthur tigers playing out of a revamped campbelltown sports ground ( all seater stadium with a new change room for visiting teams).

that area is their future especially with 200k more houses being built close by over the next 10 years.

right next to the station too making it easily accessable

aids

Bench
Generalissimo Stalin said:
wests tigers must become the Macarthur tigers playing out of a revamped campbelltown sports ground ( all seater stadium with a new change room for visiting teams).

that area is their future especially with 200k more houses being built close by over the next 10 years.

i concur.

King Tigerman

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:

BEING NEXT TO THE STATION REALLY HELPS WHEN THE TRAINS NEVER RUN GAME DAYS

also campbelltown has had 5 years unless we can get full support (that includes funding & support in the street) we wont be playing there full stop

Latest posts