What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl season

PKer-

Juniors
I'm just wondering, no sites have said YOU CAN play in the NRL comp, go though all the rounds in a full season, then going to the play off's then going into the NRL grand final.

Can you do this on PC, PS2, Xbox?

crazy john

Juniors
PKer- said:
I'm just wondering, no sites have said YOU CAN play in the NRL comp, go though all the rounds in a full season, then going to the play off's then going into the NRL grand final.

No, definitely not.

You can only play friendly matches with halves of 2 minutes each.

PKer-

Juniors
:) :) :)

I just dident know becuase non of the sites say "play though a full season upto the grand final"

Sounds good and hopfully I can win it with the broncos :)

HBG

Juniors
I am unsure here, as I qualified and won the Grand Final.

I guess it depends on your teams combination, skill and the luck of the bounce.

Goleel

Juniors
Mate, there are some things that are just so obviously in the game, you don't need to put them in an FAQ. I'm sure theres something on my site though that says yes, you can play an entire season, but did you really expect that this game wouldn't have that? Use some common sense.

izzo

Juniors
PKer- said:

you obvioulsy have been living under a very large and sound proof rock.

Forum Idiot

Bench
PKer- said:

doesnt it go without saying???
if i wasnt on thin ice right now......oh boy!

Latest posts