What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL sent video of alleged Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Bali brawl

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I defended a mate once. A bloke ripped his shirt for no other reason than he had glasses and was calling him Superman. Total dickhead stuff.

Yeah I was pissed and probably shouldn't have resorted to violence, and this joker being a foot taller than me I was taking my chances. But I clocked him a beauty and sent him flying.

He deserved it and I never regretted it. Blokes who start shit for no reason are the problem.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I defended a mate once. A bloke ripped his shirt for no other reason than he had glasses and was calling him Superman. Total dickhead stuff.

Yeah I was pissed and probably shouldn't have resorted to violence, and this joker being a foot taller than me I was taking my chances. But I clocked him a beauty and sent him flying.

He deserved it and I never regretted it. Blokes who start shit for no reason are the problem.
Yeah they are all innocent, never did anything.

What fairytail do you blokes live in.

A bunch of Aussie thinking they are it an a bit, hit on some chicks, then get called on it.

Just innocent fellas.

Just picked on.

The Earth may well be flat.

Perth Red

Post Whore
After seeing a photo of what happened to Suli I’m not surprised things escalated. Doesn’t excuse how out of hand things got but in that situation I would want to belt someone, too.

yeh any other time you’d applaud a bloke for laying someone out who attacked his mate and then got attacked with a bottle.
But these are highly paid nrl stars and shouldn’t be in this situation, they’ll never learn, no matter how munch they get paid.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Aussie PM runs a water bottle, in pure peace.

In Indonesia, and Bali, they murder thier own people, and others who come.

I remain the bad guy.

No problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Again though, Nelson is innocent as a daisy, bloke was just defending a teammate who is a douchebag.

No problem.

If he was a VFL player, this whole thread would not exist.

Sweep, sweep.

You blokes would bury the bodies........

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Never forget Todd Carney was expelled for taking a bad taste photo.

Violence is awesome if you like the dude or he has a reason in a place known for trouble.

It is OK to smash a bloke, they are not people.

Nelson is a hero...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts