What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Stadiums - check out yours!

Yadamish

Juniors
Cronulla's photo is at least 6 months old - its not new. 10 million dollars worth of upgrades missing from that photo.

Ice777

Bench
Yadamish said:
Cronulla's photo is at least 6 months old - its not new. 10 million dollars worth of upgrades missing from that photo.

So while it's still a sh*thole, it's just not as much as a sh*thole as it was with the upgrades then?

and yes, as much as i love the joint i know we play in the biggest sh*thole of all. Sorry make that the second biggest, i forgot about Brookvale there for a sec.

Perth Red

Post Whore
save by pressiing your "printscrn" button which will copy the whole screen then paste into an art program and clip the image

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yadamish said:

The updated imagery has gone from '05 to early '07. Much newer and clearer than they were a couple of weeks ago.

innsaneink

Referee
Ice777 said:
So while it's still a sh*thole, it's just not as much as a sh*thole as it was with the upgrades then?

and yes, as much as i love the joint i know we play in the biggest sh*thole of all. Sorry make that the second biggest, i forgot about Brookvale there for a sec.

Someone from melb having a go at others locales.

Thats funnee

That tail between the legs still tickly?

girvie

Staff member
Perth Red said:
save by pressiing your "printscrn" button which will copy the whole screen then paste into an art program and clip the image
Cheers

Perth Red

Post Whore
Parkings not great though there is plenty of street parking around the ground. I've always gone in my car to Glory and NRL games and not had a problem getting parked within walking distance.

The train is 10 mins walk and it's about 20 mins walk from the city via Northbridge and a number of pubs on route (Which usually means about a 2 hour walk!)

Tom Shines

First Grade
The Brookvale one hasn't been updated. Here is the newest one:

Brookie.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
Wheelsy said:
The Brookvale one hasn't been updated. Here is the newest one:

Brookie.jpg

The Funniest thing about that was when we ran in six tries through the hands against the Tigers...

Dutchy

Immortal
t-ba said:
The Funniest thing about that was when we ran in six tries through the hands against the Tigers...

If memory serves me correctly, didnt the Tigers score their try or was it two...both of kicks?

t-ba

Post Whore
Intercept IIRC.

It also shut thedopeontheslope up for about a week, which was awesome.