What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL star posts nude photo online

StormHi

Juniors
Dunniesman you are protesting way to much besides its a known fact bunniesmanlover your male lover posts on this site!!

Don't deny who you are dunniesman we won't hate you anymore!! :)

In regards to the pic he is a good lookin lad.

I don't like all the posts in this thread insinuating that I'm a homosexual.

Yeah, but you say you don't like the leather harness, the curry paste and the ping pong paddle.

I am not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't hate any people. It's just not my thing. I like females. Adult females. Human adult females.

Remember what we discussed about telling porkies, BM? You're in trouble, mister. Bunniesman is going to get a stern talking to when "Mr. Warty" gets home.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well at least people now know Georgie boy is a metrosexual, I said metro not homo.

Not a hair sighted on his body (washed down the drain) bar his head.:D

seaeagle sam

Without reading all of the thread, has anyone mentioned the, um, gayness of it? Nude selfie? seriously. The only thing missing is fish lips.

kmav23

Juniors
funny-hangover-movie-so-long-gay-boys-pics.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU

Frenzy.

Immortal
Like no-ones ever sent someone a naked selfie before. Whoever posted them has betrayed him and should be charged (can that happen?). Didn't this also happen to Tamou last year?

Question 1: Have you ever sent nude selfies?

Question 2: Do you look like the image in your avatar.

Question 3: If yes to questions 1 and 2, where's my copy?

Latest posts