What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Tactics

redvscotty

First Grade
DOes anyone watch this sh*te?

If so, why?

Surely the shows credibility has been shot to pieces (this year at least) with Noddy in a lead role, what with all those winning tactics.

HAL

Juniors
i'll take this as a joke
any rl fan who has watch this would have got great insight from players and coaches about plays,tatics and everything else that happens with preparing each week.
stupid thread

I LOL when they show the defensive patterns of teams and the line's all crooked lookin with players well in front of others. It just looks so amatuer.

gUt

Coach
I think it's a pretty decent show, certainly sh1ts all over the Footy Show and the Matty Johns Abortion. They need to do better than Braith Anasta though. If there's a player with less personality and insight I'd like to know his name.

FastEddie

Juniors
I LOL when they show the defensive patterns of teams and the line's all crooked lookin with players well in front of others. It just looks so amatuer.

What do you have against Royce Simmons as a coach
He could outcoach you all
You might see the polished end product, but you don't see the tireless witches hat arranging, oiling of the flying fox cable and hours of story telling Royce regales the Tigers players with

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
Is NRL Tatics around this year 2011?

I know NRL on FOX is back along with Rugby League Lounge on Sunday nights.

It it only those 2 shows this year or is tatics back?

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
ok thanks

That leaves my loved NRL of Fox, Super Saturday, Sunday Footy, Rugby League Lounge & MNF!!! on Fox that is :)

Dragonwest

Juniors
Nrl tactics could have learn a thing or 2 from the pommy broadcasting. Their half time analysis of tries during the world club challenge was done very professionally.

Nugby

Juniors
I've always enjoyed it.

Bobby, bear in mind those crooked defensive lines tend to be where the defence has failed. When it's properly structured, you generally won't get many tries scored, but the attack passing the ball around, deceoy runners etc, in addition to defensive fatigue can create the space on the field that the picture indicates.

Latest posts