What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Teams :: Round 23

Chook Norris

First Grade
ah, i remember Robert Lui playing for Keebra Park against Endeavour, a few years back, in the Arrive Alive GF

Dazraider

Juniors
tigers coach is smart he has put moltzen at fullback where he is best suited and with a new halfback im sure their got a good strategy

Plenty of teams have bought in a rookie half and gone on a huge win streak

imo hes got that same x-factor about hes game that benji does and got a feeling it isnt safe on both side now with benji and Lui,if you think the tigers attack was good before he will be even better now :)

laurie nichols

Juniors
Didn't laugh at Lui, perhaps you shouldn't assume.

I was laughing at the fact Sheens moved Moltzen, who has been tearing it up at 1/2. I said nothing about Lui's ability.

How else was I supposed to interpret your comment? You didn't provide an alternative to Sheens' selection decision :sarcasm:

I agree that Moltzen has been carving up at halfback, but he has also performed extremely well at both centre and fullback. It's not as if the Tigers have many other halfback or fullback options to consider - Morris is hopeless in the 7, and Lewis is not up to NRL standard as he showed at the Titans. He could have possibly kept Moltzen at halfback and brought in
Hanbury at fullback (don't think he is injured) but, as I said in my original reply, now is the perfect opportunity to give Lui a shot.

So enlighten us Einstein, what team would you have named???

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lawrence or Hanbury to fullback would've been a goer IMO.

Latest posts