What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl third division

Pippen94

First Grade
I think NRL needs to create division below NSW & qld cup for locations with no local team; like Bathurst, Bourke, Humpty Do etc. League would create pathway from local comp to 3rd division to cup to youth squad to reserve grade to NRL. Cap would be 50k with potential streaming & broadcasting deal of -500k. Crowds average from 2k done to near zero. NRL would take on entire cost.
Is it likely?? no. Is it in the best interest of sport ?! Probably no

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think NRL needs to create division below NSW & qld cup for locations with no local team; like Bathurst, Bourke, Humpty Do etc. League would create pathway from local comp to 3rd division to cup to youth squad to reserve grade to NRL. Cap would be 50k with potential streaming & broadcasting deal of -500k. Crowds average from 2k done to near zero. NRL would take on entire cost.
Is it likely?? no. Is it in the best interest of sport ?! Probably no
Theres already an amateur third grade played in every state, doh.

Pippen94

First Grade
Theres already an amateur third grade played in every state, doh.

Commercialize it. Give locations team in competition that fall between cracks of NRL & 2nd division. Get streaming with paramont. Run of Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Allow private ownership with NRL back rolling it. Create pathways for bunbury

Perth Red

Post Whore
Commercialize it. Give locations team in competition that fall between cracks of NRL & 2nd division. Get streaming with paramont. Run of Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Allow private ownership with NRL back rolling it. Create pathways for bunbury
If go mandurah myself. They’d could partner with Redcliffe

siv

First Grade
Pilbura, Alice Springs, Broken Hill, Mildura, Bega, Geelong, Hobart and Launceston

Would answer the call

Latest posts