What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Videos

Panthers_God

Juniors
I remember about a year back somebodt made a NRL video site called "comulent" or something like taht and it had all the nrl vids from 2003-2005 available for download. Now I cant seem to go to the site it comes up Forbidden. Where can I download NRL games from?

shadow grinder

First Grade
youtube has some clips, like highlights and stuff.

NRL.com has this years game....you cant download it from the actual site but if you had a program like WMR you can prolly record it off the net and save it.

shadow grinder

First Grade
oh yeh i forgot about that. i actually did a tutorial on our to save videos off of sites like youtube...and you gotta use keepvid

bulldog

Bench
That's me, I got a lame cease and desist for merely linking to freely available content.

Thats pretty weak, but I remember seeing your site mentioned all over the place so I guess it was just a matter of time.

terracesider

Juniors
Big Pond threatened Cromulent with legal action so they had to stop providing even archived games which had been in the public domain for some years.