What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Web Series The Tipping Comp Episode 1.04

Jakemcc

Juniors
Hey guys

I have talked to the admin and asked them if i can post a new thred for each episode to keep you guys a little more informed and keep you up to date with current promotions etc.

Episode 1.03 and 1.04 are currently available on the channel, so please check them out they are pretty funny, also a few ideas from you guys the viewers has made its way into the show so make sure you keep the feedback coming guys we appriciate it.

www.youtube.com/thetippingcomp

make sure you guys like and subscribe as it is a weekly show with some suprises in store for coming weeks.

Also guys we are thinking about running a competition for users of league unlimited and fans of the facebook page. we are still working out the logisitics of it but will keep you all informed. hopefully have something solid starting for next weeks show.

Episode 1.05 is on its way, the shoot starts tomorrow i will post a new thred once it is uploaded.

thanks again guys for your support

Jake

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
the first episode was funny, the last three have been pretty flat. its almost like the writers arent quite sure what direction to take things

perverse

Referee
i enjoyed ep 4 more than eps 2 and 3. all in all enjoying it as part of my weekly routine, i hope your viewership continues to increase, because it's a great initiative and deserves support. i can't do any more than keep giving you props in here and forwarding the odd mate to it, but keep up the good work.

ngunity

Juniors
The show definitely has its moments that made me smile, especially the themed days in episode 1.04

Is it shot after hours then?

cleary89

Coach
i enjoyed ep 4 more than eps 2 and 3. all in all enjoying it as part of my weekly routine, i hope your viewership continues to increase, because it's a great initiative and deserves support. i can't do any more than keep giving you props in here and forwarding the odd mate to it, but keep up the good work.

This. Watch it every friday.

Jakemcc

Juniors
The show definitely has its moments that made me smile, especially the themed days in episode 1.04

Is it shot after hours then?

yeah mate, its shot on a tuesday night. the boys organise everyone to be on set around 6pm and the shoot goes until about 11pm. editing takes around 2 to 3 days. it is then uploaded to youtube on thursday night or friday morning.

Like i said guys keep tuning in as there is more content to come. we like your involvement to so please feel free to have a say, never know it may make it in. this show is made for fans by fans and we [FONT=&quot]appreciate the input. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks guys [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jake [/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts