What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Vee

First Grade
Haven't watched for a few years now. It improved a bit when Gordie replaced Kent but the drunken dribbler was still there. The only other time I enjoyed it was when Lara Pitt guested a couple of years ago. I'm not sold on the Barbies generally but she was making more sense by herself than the rest of the panel put together.

Used to like it the first couple of seasons but as it's profile grew, so did that of Kent and Sloth and they began to consider themselves bigger than the show. I lost interest at that point.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ian Heads passed away today. So much RL love, knowledge and experience lost. May he rest in peace.

Meanwhile, pubic lice host 360.

I'm glad this got a mention. I read a number of his books and its great reading his stories of the great game. I still have a copy of a number of Rugby League Week magazines and also a book he released in the 90s about the Rugby League week articles, one about the Phantom Biter, the Paul Hayward story, the Super League war, birth of State of Origin

Another book I think it was co written by someone else, possibly Allan Whittaker or Dave Middelton, was about the Kangaroo tours till 1994. Another good one, I think I borrowed it off someone was about the SCG.

He wrote so many books and there's one I havent read yet but it was about the 1974 Amco Cup win by Western Division, apparently that's a good read.

RIP Ian Heads.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Is the NRL seriously considering getting rid of the kick offs because of the collisions or this just another April Fools joke? Lol

Pumpkin

Juniors
I've been calling for an end to the kick offs for a decade and introduction of helmets for more than 3 decades and both of them will happen sooner or later. This will improve the game and increase the crowds.

mozza91

Coach
Haven’t watched a lot of it this year but whenever I do Kent is struggling to speak, slurring his words like his mate Buzz.

Still haven’t heard anything from him about why he was missing last year either.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Anasta needs a backbone, every time he criticises someone he always says how much he loves them or how great they are before doing it. Just say it without the sugar coating