What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 - Round 13 and Beyond.

aussies1st

Staff member
My captaincy punt worked a treat, will have another 12 points to get with the 16 he already has.

Tom155

Coach
second time ive scored 80+ only to draw :crazy:

Prince only kicks 3/8 & i leave roberts out and he has a breakout game while keating does zip, either wouldve won me the game :twisted:

3rd highest scoring team in the league only just behind teams 1 & 4 & im coming 8th

just not my year

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
It has been an absolutely remarkable rise from 9th position pre-origin to 3rd with a round remaining for my boys. Ben Barba, take a bow. Chuffed. My team was a dead set mess early on. Barba's form has been Hayne-09ish.

Something amazing could still happen for the green men tomorrow, though.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Haha so you have. I'll happily accept 4th or 5th. I'm just stoked to be going to the finals, lol. Outlook has been bleak as f**k until the past couple of months.

abpanther

Staff member
Unbelievable, I'm gonna fall 4 points short despite scoring 91

Nathan Hindmarsh gets 11 hit ups and 50 tackles yet doesn't get a double workhorse try because he didn't run 120m. If he did, I would've taken it.

*sigh*

abpanther

Staff member
Just realised that I lost to the team coming 6th and they are now only 1 point behind me for the last playoff spot.

Last round this week, gonna be a tight finish!!

Monk

Referee
Got the Rhinos this week. A win could take me up to third, and a loss could put me down to fifth. But at least i'm making the playoffs!

Also, If the Marauders lose and the Lions win, then Lions can snatch fifth spot on +/-.

epic race for 5th right now!

abpanther

Staff member
Would be unjust if the highest scoring team in the comp doesn't make the playoffs :)

abpanther

Staff member
Unbelievable that the highest scoring team in the comp comes up with such a pathetic showing in the last round and will be knocked out

*sigh*

Monk

Referee
Tom's Bulls were the second highest scoring team and didn't make the finals either. That kind of blows for you guys.

Monk

Referee
Very Green Men have the Bye this week.

Monk City Oranges take on the Rhino's in a Prelim Game.

Suspects vs the Dribblers in the Knockout Final.

aussies1st

Staff member
Unbelievable that the highest scoring team in the comp comes up with such a pathetic showing in the last round and will be knocked out

*sigh*

I had the same problem in the LOL comp.
Not looking good for the 2nd placed team.

Monk

Referee
With one game left to go I'm miles and miles ahead. Looks like i'll be facing VGM next week for the first spot in the final!

perverse

Referee
yet another superlative Ben Barba performance reels in the Dribblers and sends them packing. An historic win for the Suspects, enjoying their first finals match victory in LU NRLCEO after being knocked out in straight sets last year having finishing 2nd in the season proper.

come on Benny, only 3 matches to go!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
have i been knocked out? Does anyone else have N/A for the other three sides in the draw this round apart from VGM?

perverse

Referee
yeah, the round hasn't "ticked over" all week, so any matches where the teams hadn't been decided yet haven't been scheduled at all, as such we can't name our teams. apparently they are working on it. name your team in the Sledges area, Rhino (it was suggested in another thread). I named mine a little while ago.

Latest posts