What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's biggest grub?

Who is the biggest grub in the NRL?

• Danny Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adrian Morley

• Gorden Tallis

• Jason Stevens

• Josh Perry

• Luke O'Donnell

• John Hopoate

• Darren Lockyer

• Chris Beattie

• Michael Crocker

• Total voters

nqboy

First Grade
Phil Bailey didn't get a jersey so I had to vote for Hoppa. What is Lockyer doing on that list?

legend

Coach
We can always add a few more if you like. Lockyer was a setimental favourite indicative of my warped sense of humour. :lol:

simon says

First Grade
I reckon Micheal Crocker by a long way.He is a very angry young man and cheap shot merchant.I expect him to spend more time where he is now.Watching the game from the sideline cos he is on suspension.

In his absence Hoppa is a standout.Evey tackle he is in there is some BS going on,and when the ref pings him he treats him with no respect at all,wont eve\n look at him.

A grub and a dope top boot.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dirk DIGgler said:

I agree - I reckon filming that Sunsilk ad was the closest that Pommy Bastard's been to a shower in years.

He'd make a cab driver look hygenic, that grub :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

nqboy

First Grade
Hoppa's starting to clear away.

Crocker was a good suggestion, he'd be at least a semi-finalist for mine.

Booyah

Bench
Perry.

Tries hard to niggle, but usually ends up making himself look stupid. I love watching this bloke try to be tough too, because if push came to shove he'd be on the ground crying for his mum.

Kingytek

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
Kaz said:
I can't vote Joey's name is not there. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
yeah, where is his fat arse on that list!!!

I think u guys want to start a new thread, Most unliked player.
Im not Johnsy's biggest fan but I would hardly call him a grub

ngunity

Juniors
What about Justin Hodges, he shows immaturity all the time by being cheap-shot-like and childish, peter Sterling has commented on this on Ch 9 in a game last year.

woodgers

Bench
I voted Beattie. I don't hate the guy but he is always up to something. Watch a Cronulla game, every time he gets tackled he gets up, plays the ball and runs forward at the markers. He's niggling all the time and loves the cheap ones. Crocker isn't too far behind. As for Hoppa, his trash talk causes all sorts of crap.

If this poll was run 12 months ago, Andrew Gee for sure.

Southernsaint

Staff member
If there was a poll in the early 1990's, Mick Hancock would be a runaway winner...

His "ground rooting" efforts had to be seen to be believed...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Pigskin

Juniors
no idea why Locky is in the list of possibilities

Woolford deserves a start though

Oink !