What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLs biggest grubs?

Which team are the NRL's biggest grubs?

• Total voters

effnic

Bench
Everyone saying Manly and Melbourne then i look at the table and laugh at the jealousy. I bet all you tools cannot wait for the next man v melb game. But yeh anyway whinge away u little bitches.

TheDMC

Bench
Back on topic perhaps (man there is a lot of whining, hate, jealousy, lame arse tribalism, and general bitchiness on this forum)

Biggest grub to me is Cameron Smith. Sneaky master grub he is, always trying to strip the ball without being seen, gives away penalties on purpose when team stretched on defense, complains about every penalty or decision that goes against the Storm (or Australia/Qland) and generally just pushes the boundaries in every way.

Saying that he is one of the best - cannot deny. And his Melbourne team are amazing though I don't like the style of footy they play particularly.

HowHigh

Coach
Lastnight doesn't count because it was against the Storm...its allowed

But yeah, I'd go with Manly or the Storm..

woodyk2

First Grade
Anybody calling manly grubs are just pure softcocks....sorry that their are tough football team....ya fuggin nancy boys.

Anyone defending 5 on 1 in a fight is a spastic.

Why are you making out as if all 5 wanted to have a crack at Blair? B. Stewart had an emotional response. Lussick shouldn't have laid into Blair when he had been bowled over.

However you can bet your bottom dollar that Foran and Watmough were just rushing to Glenn's defence only to stop them from laying into each other. It's also no fault of their own that they were closer to the action than the Storm.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh FFS. Grubby, schmubby.

I loved it. Warmed the cockles of my heart to revisit proper footy for half an hour.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Just one observation though.

Why did G Stewart turn around before having a go. To make sure his team mates were watching? Maybe he was checking to see if Kevin and Badge were looking?

Don't believe me? Watch it again. Quite obvious that Stewart did a quick reco before jobbing Blair (who should be jobbed more regularly)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stewart, every play he was elbows, hands etc in the face and then in the first melee he runs in around the back and king hits Hinchcliffe when he is being held. Just a shame Blair didn't land one square and knock him out.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Re: NRLs biggest grubs?

Can't believe a thread of this title has gone 37 replies without someone mentioning Paul Gallen!!

Paul Gallen.

892168-lock-paul-gallen-1.jpg

Latest posts