What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW backline 2010

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
lol

character?

and tackling technique

stop inglis should be first priority.

he showed again in international games at end of 2009 that he is indeed the world's best, forget the 10-12 game run in one state of origin and club footy that hayne had, let him repeat that again this season and we can open the discussion again.

also add tate into the qld backline again, lookout!

Other then the bit in bold, what the hell has your post have to do with mine. What was the point in quoting me?

saint-colesy

Juniors
With Hodges likely to miss origin it might mean that Tate will get his shot again.

However we need to pick someone who can tackle Inglis and that has to be Cooper, hes a solid player and there is no chance he will f**k up and let the team down, he was hampered by injuries last year and that clearly played a burden on him towards the end of the year.

Tiger_Tomato

Juniors
Chriss Lawrence is developing well as a very solid defensive centre. He's big, still quick and was able to read the play quite well towards the back end of last year. If he starts this year of well, don't right him of to shut inglis down either. Maybe on the wing next to cooper??

typicalfan

Coach
With Hodges likely to miss origin it might mean that Tate will get his shot again.

However we need to pick someone who can tackle Inglis and that has to be Cooper, hes a solid player and there is no chance he will f**k up and let the team down, he was hampered by injuries last year and that clearly played a burden on him towards the end of the year.
Cooper got outplayed by Folau in origin there is no point in doing that we have to fight fire with fire we need a guy who can give Inglis problems, maybe Tahu or maybe move Jarryd Hayne?

watatank

Coach
When did Cooper ever get outplayed by Folau? Folau has never played centre at Origin level...

There is no way fighting fire with fire is going to work. QLD have a better backline, better halves and a better hooker. No matter how many points NSW try to score, QLD will score more.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I seriously dont see much difference in Chris Lawrence and Joel Reddy these days. Larwrence may have more speed, but thats about all I can see.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im avalable for selection, in case the selectors are thinking of McManus or Wolfman. Things arent that dire, ill step in and do the best i can, better me than them!

isaiah

Bench
Other then the bit in bold, what the hell has your post have to do with mine. What was the point in quoting me?

i was laughing at your logic because it doesn't really matter who your selectors choose, your state just doesn't have the backs to match it with ours.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
i was laughing at your logic because it doesn't really matter who your selectors choose, your state just doesn't have the backs to match it with ours.

Ooooooh and here I was thinking that you actually had something to contribute. My mistake.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
lol, last 4 series down, another one coming up

*sigh* Ok then, lets play that game.

Why you bloody Queenslander you. You will get yours one day, just you wait and see, you will get your cumupins!!

There, thats the amount of effort your pathetic attepmt at fishing deserves. Now go.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not saying Joel Reddy should be in Origin because I dont think so, but I dont see what Chris Lawrence can offer.

you need to watch more tigers games

our left side wingers scored 29 tries in 2009, about 20 of them were set up by lawrence.

just look to the classic friday night game against parra, he set up an absolute ripper for morris with a gidley style flick. and made the break that lead to ryans first try.

not to mention him smoking slater down the sideline at leichhardt earlier in the year

Tiger_Tomato

Juniors
you need to watch more tigers games

our left side wingers scored 29 tries in 2009, about 20 of them were set up by lawrence.

just look to the classic friday night game against parra, he set up an absolute ripper for morris with a gidley style flick. and made the break that lead to ryans first try.

not to mention him smoking slater down the sideline at leichhardt earlier in the year

agree completely. I was at leichardt and right on that sideline. The best try i saw all year. The crowd erupted!!! Lawrence would be on my NSW wing for sure.

Hayne
Lawrence
Cooper
Jennings
Morris, B

Latest posts