What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

speedster

Juniors
Agree with Murray in for McInness. Would still rather Api for Watson. Api is just about the slipperiest player in the comp and NSW need more skill as well as workers to beat Qld who have plenty of both. I guess Watson might just cover the backs as well as hooker and lock given he has played in the halves.

No need for Burton with Latrell and his big boot there to terrorise the cane toads.

The thing I worry about with Latrell is that they withhold food for a few days before the game and promise him all you can eat, for a win. A food-motivated Latrell is unstoppable.

Tell the ball boys and girls to keep their distance.
I also heard that KFC in Melbourne is giving away free buckets for the first 10 people to show up. You’ll be praying that Schuster’s car doesn’t break down on the way to Melbourne.

IMG_3902.jpeg

Sanity prevails with the dropping of McInnes, but damn Conor Watson? Really?

Hudson Young also deserved to get dropped for his performance on Friday alone.

Pumpkin

Juniors
I said we had no chance in game 1. I think we are a chance in game ii. Good team they've picked. I would have had Api and Burton there, but that's debatable.

Valheru

Coach
Some positive changes in the side with Murray back and Moses in.

Not having Api is a head scratcher.

Of course the biggest issue is the drastic downgrade at FB which can be seen by their respective performances on the weekend.

Edwards

26 runs
278m
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
0 try assists
4 tackles
2 missed tackles
1 error

Ted

20 runs
206m
1 line break
2 line break assists
2 try assists
6 tackles
0 missed tackles
0 errors

One runs the ball forward and the other creates opportunities.

I hope Moses is able to create stuff because his FB can't.

blue bags

First Grade
Some positive changes in the side with Murray back and Moses in.

Not having Api is a head scratcher.

Of course the biggest issue is the drastic downgrade at FB which can be seen by their respective performances on the weekend.

Edwards

26 runs
278m
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
0 try assists
4 tackles
2 missed tackles
1 error

Ted

20 runs
206m
1 line break
2 line break assists
2 try assists
6 tackles
0 missed tackles
0 errors

One runs the ball forward and the other creates opportunities.

I hope Moses is able to create stuff because his FB can't.
Eddie has played winger before
I would have picked Eddie On the wing
Teddy fullback
Zac On the bench
Zac can play fullback winger and centre if needed. If Teddy gets tired or injured. Eddie go's fullback. Zac comes on as winger