What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues SOO squad

parra pete

Referee
This team was posted by me on April 20..on "Early Origin Tips"..Note the exclusive Dallas Johnson and Matt Scott and Darren Lockyer @ No 1.
Sing, Ross and Crocker are scratchings...Shane Tronc will not be in the team, and neither will Price. David Shillington WILL be... :wink: (From information converyed to me on Friady..)
See how close it is!!!!

20-04-2006, 09:17 AM
parra pete
Juniors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this Queensland team for size
1 Lockyer
2 Inglis
3 Bell
4 Hodges
5 Sing (now scratched)
6 Thurston
7 Prince
8 Matt Scott
9 C Smith
10 Petero
11 Mick Crocker (now scratched)
12 Stagg
13 Dallas Johnson
14 Bowen,
15 Webb
16 Ross
scratched...

Hellsy

Immortal
But that is a good bet :D the only person who benefits is someone who truly needs it.
Well done :clap: :clap:

parra pete

Referee
CrazyEel said:
LOL, oh yeah, I won the bet and still down a $100, go figure :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it made you feel good.:lol: ..Thanks sucker!:lol: (Good onya mate!).
I have actually asked Eelavation to see if we can get a few mor Forumites to contribute say just $5 on 'statements' with proceeds to go to starlight. We'll
only need another 20 to agree to get another $100.
Does anyone want to contradict my 'starting 13 for NSW' (Pending injury checks) which I Nominated BEFORE the City Country game???
Hodgson
Tahu
Cooper
Gasnier
King
Anasta
Gower
Fitzgibbon !3
Hindy
O'Donnell
Mason
Buderus
OMeley.
The reserves - as conveyed to me were - Wing, Menzies, Kite and Creag/Waterhouse - but I think Simpson will be in the reserve squad.

Stagger eel

Staff member
with Cooper in doubt, it would be interesting to see who the shadow player may be. does Eric really deserve it???

nationalco

Juniors
I think preston campbell will be given a go and gower half as they plat every week together and braith anasta as lock

parra pete

Referee
eelavation said:
with Cooper in doubt, it would be interesting to see who the shadow player may be. does Eric really deserve it???

No.... I think Amos Roberts is playing very well..or what about Hazem..he doesn't do much wrong either. They might plump for Rooney even. Eric Jnr is like a elephant with his lateral movement in defence. (IMO)

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
No.... I think Amos Roberts is playing very well..or what about Hazem..he doesn't do much wrong either. They might plump for Rooney even. Eric Jnr is like a elephant with his lateral movement in defence. (IMO)

just quietly, the three of them desrve it more than Eric at the moment. imo.

nöyd

Staff member
parra pete said:
Does anyone want to contradict my 'starting 13 for NSW' (Pending injury checks) which I Nominated BEFORE the City Country game???

parra pete said:
The reserves - as conveyed to me were - Wing, Menzies, Kite and Creag/Waterhouse - but I think Simpson will be in the reserve squad.

Were they conveyed to you or did you nominate them? Doesn't seem like much of a fair bet to me...

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
just quietly, the three of them desrve it more than Eric at the moment. imo.

I don't think Eric or Timana should be there... but I am probably being selfish

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
I don't think Eric or Timana should be there... but I am probably being selfish

I think T will get a run..in fact there's a chance he may even go to centre if Cooper pulls out..

I thought T was great against SBW today.