What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup Rd 14

1. Zac Cini
2. Allan Fitzgibbon
3. Reece Hoffman
4. Junior Pauga
5. Kiah Cooper
6. Billy Walters
7. Jock Madden
8. Tuki Simpkins
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Austin Dias
11. Michael Chee Kam
12. Joey Leuila
13. Kelma Tuilagi

Interchange:
14. Zach Dockar-Clay
15. Sione Tupou
16. Fonua Pole
17. Thomas Freebairn
18. Ejay Lui
19. Joseph Taipari

Tigerm

First Grade
Joey in the SR? Will be interesting, not much opportunity to rest there?

Lost 2 in a row now.
Down 24 - 12 at half time but lost 28 - 26

5 tries each.
  • Joseph Leilua 27'
  • Zach Dockar-Clay 38'
  • Kiah Cooper 58'
  • Allan Fitzgibbon 61'
  • Jock Madden 71'
more to come

Vic Mackey

Referee
Disgusting performance. I could kind of cop last weeks loss as we had a heap out and had been up for a while but this was terrible. I have no idea how the scores ended up so close. Well actually I do, we scored 1 try off an intercept and then one off a 3m forward pass, then got a ridiclous penalty to nearly get an undeserved draw.

For those who didnt see the game:

Cini - barely sighted, maybe still injured
Fitzgibbon - people insanely over rated this guy, hes quick, thats it, cant catch, cant tackle, Bellamy couldnt make this guy good
Paugua - has a go but not near first grade standard
Hoffman - quiet, like weve said earlier he plays to the standard of the team
Cooper - went ok, did well for the intercept, still dont see him as an NRL player
ZDC - goes ok with ball in hand but cant tackle, therss a reason hes 25 and never played NRL
Madden - poor game for him, kicking was way off
Tuki - isnt a prop and shouldnt be playing there
Simpkins - went ok but didnt do a lot, think he needs to rest of the year in nsw cup
Dias - barley nsw cup standard
Freebairn - even when we were winning 9 straight i never got how this guy was getting a game, he is horrible
BJ - missed tackles for the Eels first 2 tries. fat and lazy. id be sending him to RM
Tuilagi - not a lock, put back to the edge

No one at all on the bench stood out, however 3 of them were playing up from Flegg. The team had probably over performed earlier in the year but that should be the standard they are now playing at. They were missing a few and if the squad is full strength guys like Walters, Roberts, Amone, CheeKam, Kepeoa, Packer, Musgrove would be playing however was unnaceptable.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Disgusting performance. I could kind of cop last weeks loss as we had a heap out and had been up for a while but this was terrible. I have no idea how the scores ended up so close. Well actually I do, we scored 1 try off an intercept and then one off a 3m forward pass, then got a ridiclous penalty to nearly get an undeserved draw.

For those who didnt see the game:

Cini - barely sighted, maybe still injured
Fitzgibbon - people insanely over rated this guy, hes quick, thats it, cant catch, cant tackle, Bellamy couldnt make this guy good
Paugua - has a go but not near first grade standard
Hoffman - quiet, like weve said earlier he plays to the standard of the team
Cooper - went ok, did well for the intercept, still dont see him as an NRL player
ZDC - goes ok with ball in hand but cant tackle, therss a reason hes 25 and never played NRL
Madden - poor game for him, kicking was way off
Tuki - isnt a prop and shouldnt be playing there
Simpkins - went ok but didnt do a lot, think he needs to rest of the year in nsw cup
Dias - barley nsw cup standard
Freebairn - even when we were winning 9 straight i never got how this guy was getting a game, he is horrible
BJ - missed tackles for the Eels first 2 tries. fat and lazy. id be sending him to RM
Tuilagi - not a lock, put back to the edge

No one at all on the bench stood out, however 3 of them were playing up from Flegg. The team had probably over performed earlier in the year but that should be the standard they are now playing at. They were missing a few and if the squad is full strength guys like Walters, Roberts, Amone, CheeKam, Kepeoa, Packer, Musgrove would be playing however was unnaceptable.
Great report Vic.I’m not surprised by the mediocrity as IMO we have a roster throughout the grades awash with garbage.Absolutely gobsmacking that Vlandys & the rest of the delusional commissioners believe it’s wise to expand a competition that is so lopsided that it’s become repulsive to watch.

Latest posts