What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup Result

We WON our first game today against the 2nd placed storm

Tony and Jess Caine were our best, all our forwards went well.

Sharks 28
Tries: Jess Caine 2, Isaac Gordon 2, Mat Campbell
Goals: Scotty Porter 4/5

Defeated

Storm 10

Mattys cup and SG ball also won, ball won 48-18 or something like that.

so we won 4 out of 5 grades.

Inferno

Coach
Appreciated as always SAG.

Good to hear T Caine is going well, hopefully he gets recalled next week.

How did Roberts go?

Roberts was pretty good, made 1 error at the back, but set up our first try with a good cut out ball

Verlinden is big, hits the line hard, dont think he is ready for FG yet.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Cheers SAG

I remember Gordon was our PL or flegg FB a couple of seasons ago. Then didn't hear much about him and now in the NSW cup team. He is he going? I only saw him play once against the Stains at Win a few seasons ago but he was pretty electric.

Does anyone know where eddy paea is playing these days??? nsw cup?

Eddie is playing with the Southern Districts Rebels in the Bundaberg Red Cup (Old Jim Beam Cup) he is tearing it up aswell, im not expecting him to be there for the whole season, a first grade club should pick him up

Cheers SAG

I remember Gordon was our PL or flegg FB a couple of seasons ago. Then didn't hear much about him and now in the NSW cup team. He is he going? I only saw him play once against the Stains at Win a few seasons ago but he was pretty electric.

Isaac went to Norths for a couple of seasons, came back this season, is very light on his feet and very quick

Latest posts