What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup updates?

Stonecutter

First Grade
I can give updates on my phone if anyone is keen. Although I know barely any of their names. Have to take a team sheet or something.

Dug up a team list

1 Jamen McLeod,
2 Tyler Jarden,
3 Trent Grubb,
4 Taulima Tautai,
5 Daniel Phillips,
6 Jason McGrady,
7 Josh Lewis (C),
8 Siosaia Vave,
9 Stuart Flanagan,
10 Inoke Tapaatoutai,
11 Reece Williams,
12 Luke Harlen,
13 Luke Latham,
14 Herman Retzlaff, 15 John Viiga, 16 Lancen Juodo, 17 Troy Woodley, Ian James.

S.R.

Juniors
He has been suffering from migraines for a few weeks now.

Theres a lot more to this.

More like months than weeks.
He'll be back in the dark of a hospital room for a while again me thinks, with very little chance of playing footy again. That's if he's lucky,

runatme

Bench
i am a friend of reeces this is terrible i saw him the other day and he didnt look good at all i fear the worst

Stonecutter

First Grade
The game was delayed for an hour. 3 ambo's came in with people before they moved him off to hospital. I would say that he is done for the year. He shouldn't of played the game if a little knock did that too him.

It doesn't really matter but we went down 22-18. We should've won, had the winger knock on a grubber and a clean break with a marginal forward pass pulled up.