What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup

I wonder If the Tigers need a coach who has come up via the pathways, an U 15’s coach who moved up with the team through 16’s 17’s 18’s etc. Better of the squad ( tigers or magpies) becomes coach or both coaches do it together. Got to try something, last good one was Webster from memory.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Man, just saw the latest NSW Cup team. Apart from AD and Casey and probably 1 or 2 others I don't know it is a legitimate under 21 team.

Tiger05

First Grade
Man, just saw the latest NSW Cup team. Apart from AD and Casey and probably 1 or 2 others I don't know it is a legitimate under 21 team.

That sounds good assuming they can start to perform. I mean AD and Casey don't appear up to first grade standard but they might be good NSW cup back-up players.

Tiger Ted

Bench
That sounds good assuming they can start to perform. I mean AD and Casey don't appear up to first grade standard but they might be good NSW cup back-up players.
We r so pathetic AD will be dominant in our NRL team in a few wks.Jokes aside I have a feeling AD is going to be an asset for us.I hope he stays injury free.

Tiger05

First Grade
We r so pathetic AD will be dominant in our NRL team in a few wks.Jokes aside I have a feeling AD is going to be an asset for us.I hope he stays injury free.

I doubt it. The guy has been overpaid and under performing apart from the occasional game where he looks fantastic. He is a forger.

Vic Mackey

Referee

NSW Cup is starting to look better, despite half the squad being in first grade lol

Mason, Lauililii, Saukuru, Feledy will all benefit from more time in it

Doueihi back is huge for the kids

Johannssen has been fantastic, wouldnt surprise if he scores a development deal for 25

Having Flegg stand outs Tofaeono (prop) and Willett (wing/centre) move up shows the club is more interested in player growth as opposed to Flegg results (unlike some clubs)

Vic Mackey

Referee

With half their side playing NRL, the result was never going to be good.
But apparently Doueihi played a dominant role in the No.7 jersey and came through the match unscathed.

thought the scoreline was a bit unfair in the end. we clearly lacked talent in the spine but overall put in. the 1,6,9 are all ron massey players, doueihi first game in 15 months. NZ had 5 regular first graders playing compared to our 1. Sukkar and Kit Lauilili were good. Clarke and Johannsen went ok. I think we only had 4 errors about 50 mins into the game howevr sadly all 4 were early in the set when we were in their 20.

Doeuihi went ok, just did what youd hope, clearly looked short a run.

Like first grade our backs are just horrible in own end hit ups. Willett and Lauilii both got monstered, theyre only 18 so hopefully get better.

Last edited: