What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup

Tiger05

First Grade

Is that a good team ? I mean Sullivan and Naden in the halves. Mason at fullback, Tupou on the wing along with Ngutlik. Kit L starting at 13. Johannssen at prop.

Matamua is on the bench and I reckon he has been decent in first grade.

Tigerm

Coach
Is that a good team ? I mean Sullivan and Naden in the halves. Mason at fullback, Tupou on the wing along with Ngutlik. Kit L starting at 13. Johannssen at prop.

We've taken a lot of cup players this year, so I guess they are picking who is available.
Naden has played in the halves a bit this year.
Good to see Ngutlik back.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is this the kid supposedly going to the Panthers?

Believe Nav signed a four year deal when we got him from Knights SG Ball. Assume next year is development. He’s probably gone a bit better than expected. 6’7 but an absolute rake so will need to put in some muscle, doesnt make much of a dent brining it out. I like him at center but think club see’s him as a winger which makes sense being so tall, he has a bit of skill to him though, played fullback or 5/8 growing up. To me he looks a better prospect then Lobb and certainly more then Will Craig. Next year I’d say he’ll be in. Saw cup from round 1

Vic Mackey

Referee

not really, realistically Tupou is the only genuine ‘first grader’ there. You like a nsw cup side to Have at least 4-5 guys you could confidently call up and know they’ll perform in NRL. Then a few experienced hard head journeymen with the rest kids who might make it.

Spine is always critical in lower grades, ours is an SG Ball fullback, has been center at 5/8, terrible halfback and a Ron Massey cup hooker/lock at 9

Latest posts