What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW embarrassing themselves

Usain Bolt

Bench
CHnZvejVEAAjcIG.jpg

chigurh

*** At least we're not bogan, stitches ripping, headbutting, coward punching, racial slur uttering drug cheats ***

chigurh

So no current QLD players - should be pretty easy to list a few past Blues associated with recreational drugs, but it's a terrible argument to begin with.

Facepalm.jpg

icewind

Juniors
So no current QLD players - should be pretty easy to list a few past Blues associated with recreational drugs, but it's a terrible argument to begin with.

Facepalm.jpg

Not sure but was failing to mention Bird as one of the Titans involved in the controversy, was that a mistake ibleedblue?

Knightmare

Coach

It's not fair to have Hodges there. Hodges is a weapon, he is one tough dude. He is so tough that he goads opposition players when he's got team-mates in front of him to retreat behind. Him and Ben Creagh are the ballsiest Origin players ever!

I hadn't read Gallen's words. Now I have.

What a laugh. The most unprincipled man in Rugby League taking the high ground and pointing fingers at others. There is no-one quite like you Paul Gallen. Thanks for the comical interlude.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
lol at QLDers having a sook.

Well said.

I live in Bundaberg and every day I am faced with the two headed crowd chanting "Queenslander....Queenslander".

Some silly old merkin who has now passed away, supposedly "invented" SOO, so all Queenslanders think they own the concept.....and the trophy.

There's only two ways you can bend a banana...

chigurh

Well said.

I live in Bundaberg and every day I am faced with the two headed crowd chanting "Queenslander....Queenslander".

Some silly old merkin who has now passed away, supposedly "invented" SOO, so all Queenslanders think they own the concept.....and the trophy.

There's only two ways you can bend a banana...

Yeah, you'd have to have two heads or no brain to live in Bundaberg :lol: