What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW lets get serious: Back row

Who would be your forst back rower picked?

• Watmough

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Creagh

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Laffranci

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Gallen

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Watmough

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Stewart

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

petetheileet

First Grade
lol seriously i just forgot about O'Donnell if those of you think O'Donnell should be forst picked, list it in the discussion

Tommax25

Bench
What has the fifth watmough done to gain three votes that the first watmough has to gain none?

Watmough, laffranchi, stewart and waterhouse are musts. After that pick whoever you like, but I would personally lean towards odonnel.

Laffranchi
Waterhouse
Stewart

Waterhouse
Watmough

hutch

First Grade
What has the fifth watmough done to gain three votes that the first watmough has to gain none?

Watmough, laffranchi, stewart and waterhouse are musts. After that pick whoever you like, but I would personally lean towards odonnel.

Laffranchi
Waterhouse
Stewart

Waterhouse
Watmough

stewart and watmough have been ordinary this year, and laffranchi has been nowhere near his best either.

Tommax25

Bench
stewart and watmough have been ordinary this year, and laffranchi has been nowhere near his best either.

Stewart, watmough and lyon have been the best in a poor manly team so far this season. Watmough you could argue because of his defensive liabilities but stewart is a solid defender and attacker. But go ahead and not pick them, its good for manly and nsw selectors can spend another year scratching their heads wondering how they lost the series even after they picked mason, fitzgibbon, simpson, white, hoffman ect ect again.

Latest posts