What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin Tribute

Livebynight

Juniors
Just a little something i made..
rotk-large.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lord of the Origin... where is is goulds fat head?
isnt he what origin is all about? :roll: :roll:

Poida_Raider

Bench
greeneyed, not everything has to be locked or moved.

but you are probably right on this one.

GO THOSE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!! oh yeah. nice work there livebyknight!

greeneyed

First Grade
Poida_Raider said:
greeneyed, not everything has to be locked or moved.

but you are probably right on this one.

GO THOSE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!! oh yeah. nice work there livebyknight!

It does if I have anything to say about it... lol

Raider Azz

Bench
I agree, greeneyd. Should not have been in game 3 IMO, how many fairy tales does the man need? Nice work though, livebynight.

jed

First Grade
LBN, have you also posted this in the NRL forum for the general public to see?

Livebynight

Juniors
At least you guys are cool about it. I guess the main reason i made it was due to QLD friends making numerous threads ragging on nsw. Then when they lost and started to cry like little bitches and blaming everything rather than there team.

i think fittler is overrated but he played really well in game 2 and 3. He was better than lockyer.

I havent posted this in the NRL forum, i did in origin. Maybe i should but i'll probably get numerous date offers from rorters fans haha.

MILLWALL

Juniors
The pictures great because i hate billy slater and hes on the ground where he belongs GO THE BLUES!!!

Livebynight

Juniors
Haha yeah i described that picture to a QLD friend as something like.. "The new king of origin running away to score after owning lockyer like bill gates in an op shop. With the one game wonder lying on the ground thinking about all the ball he dropped."

Latest posts