What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW... pledge your allegiance here for F7's SOO

eloquentEEL

First Grade
It's cold. It's raining. It's that time of year again. That's right... time for a game of cane toad cricket.

Give us a wave if you'd like to be considered for selection.

I'd like to name Waken as vice captain for NSW. As your captain I'll try to be :cool: and not too :crazy:

Goleel

Juniors
Can't figure out how to do the waving his hand smiley, so I'll settle for saying I'm keen.

I hope this isn't detrimental to my chances.

I should really click that smilies button right under this box...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*ends selection Process*

:lol:

eloquentEEL
Waken
Willow
Timmah
Stelios Giannopolous
Goleel
Pistol

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Timmah said:
*ends selection Process*

:lol:

eloquentEEL
Waken
Willow
Timmah
Stelios Giannopolous
Goleel
Pistol

are you suggesting we take a gamble and go in without a bench?

i'm also not too sure about naming an opposition co-captain in our starting side. :lol:

The Piper

Juniors
Great response for the Cockroaches!

Honoured and greatful for receiving the vice captaincy.

We can do this, Blues (especially when their co-captain is playing for us :sarcasm: )

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Speaking of Pistol, he's offered to make banners for us, like this one:

eloquentEEL.gif

unless any of you lot are jumping out of your skin to make NSW F7's banners, i'm happy to accept Pistol's gracious offer

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*jumps out of skin*

I'll have a crack but it's up to the open forum lol.

The Piper

Juniors
;-)
Good to see you putting your hand up for rep honours dodge, you're a worth player for a sky blue jersey.

Good to see lots of interest in both the F7s rep games so far this season. Its great fun to be a part of a F7s match with all the current stars of the game, and a true reward for those dedicated players of the game who get selected.

It was a real thrill to captain Australia and I hope eloquentEEL enjoys being captain as much as I did, because he deserves it as the dedicated player he is. And HB, too!