What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW side of the Origin era

Vee

First Grade
FOP and wondering. My Qld side is fairly settled but I wonder what Blues fans would choose.

As a starter:

Lazarus
Buderis
Harragon
Kennedy

Clyde
Johns
Kenny

Fitter
Daley

Tedesco?

The gaps are open for debate.

Did I miss anyone?

Vee

First Grade
Oh, and btw, we've had a great tradition of 14s but possibly the best ever was Craig Wing.

Daley should be 5/8 and captain. The best NSW has ever had in both of those roles. Fittler might be able to nab a centre spot....maybe.

Stuart at halfback. He won more series than Johns in the position.

SBD82

Coach
1. K Gidley
2. S Turner
3. D Cook
4. J Suaalii
5. N Merritt
6. G Bird
7. M Pearce
8. P Gallen
9. R Farah
10. J Poore
11. T Waterhouse
12. N Hindmarsh
13. P Gallen (again because f**k Gallen)

• Haha
Reactions: Vee

icewind

Juniors
and even better, you won't need any other forwards, cos 2 gals will hit up at least 5/6 tackles, 4 of them being settlers after a break.

Reactions: Vee

Reflector

Juniors
Depends whether this is an all-time NSW team to get presented with a blue blazer and pose for a group photo at a function OR-

Is it an all-time NSW team taking up arms against an all-time Qld team in a one-off game/ series?

Because my selections would be a bit different for each...

Vee

First Grade
Depends whether this is an all-time NSW team to get presented with a blue blazer and pose for a group photo at a function OR-

Is it an all-time NSW team taking up arms against an all-time Qld team in a one-off game/ series?

Because my selections would be a bit different for each...
Yes it is.