What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2014

Ladmate

Bench
If I'm selecting the team for Game 3 I blood some young talent. Yes a sweep would be brilliant in many ways, but in the long haul we can give some players valuable origin experience with little consequence.

typicalfan

Coach
Josh Morris to replace Jennings imo with Wighton on standby. Wighton plays right but is better left. Mansour to replace Hoppa if he is ruled out.

timka4

Bench
He did well but if GI got more space I don't know how well Dugan would of handled him.
GI hasn't had much space at all though in the past few years because we haven't been giving it too him since we started selecting decent players and putting in decent strategies

Dicko1

Juniors
Tim Lafai is better than both Raiders centres and has been effective on both sides of the field. Where does his allegiance lie?

kokz2014

Juniors
Tim Lafai is better than both Raiders centres and has been effective on both sides of the field. Where does his allegiance lie?
?? The only way Lafai even get considered if NSW whole backline, and backup players are injured.

Looks like J-Morris might be back for SOO3 replacing Jennings. Not a bad idea to keep Duges from maintaining his spot and Hopoate could be replaced by either Mansour, McManus, etc. I think Mansour should get his shot. Surely, he is a scoring machine individual.

Now, Cordner wants to play Origin in a winning team?? What do you think? I hate to disrupt the rhythm especially NSW 2-0. Interesting, if Daley does include him then its a possibility he will replace Watmough from the bench. I was hoping they would include T-Rex. Looks like it won't happen.

BLUES UP!

?? The only way Lafai even get considered if NSW whole backline, and backup players are injured.

Looks like J-Morris might be back for SOO3 replacing Jennings. Not a bad idea to keep Duges from maintaining his spot and Hopoate could be replaced by either Mansour, McManus, etc. I think Mansour should get his shot. Surely, he is a scoring machine individual.

Now, Cordner wants to play Origin in a winning team?? What do you think? I hate to disrupt the rhythm especially NSW 2-0. Interesting, if Daley does include him then its a possibility he will replace Watmough from the bench. I was hoping they would include T-Rex. Looks like it won't happen.

BLUES UP!

You obviously haven't watched much of Lafai if you underrate him that much.

betcats

Referee
Cordner can get f**ked imo, he will be back next year no doubt but this year I wouldnt want them to drop anyone who has played both games.

T.S Quint

Coach
Josh Reynolds is f**king hopeless and should never play in a Blues jersey ever again.
I don't care that we won.

Hodkinson i can take or leave, but his Canterbury mate has been woeful in ever Origin game he's played.
Even the one he never made off the bench.

typicalfan

Coach
Josh Reynolds is f**king hopeless and should never play in a Blues jersey ever again.

Hodkinson i can take or leave, but his Canterbury mate has been woeful in ever Origin game he's played.

Still better than Pearce or Maloney.

Dicko1

Juniors
I didn't say Lafai should be selected. Merely pointing out that he is a better option than the Raiders centres mentioned in a previous post

kokz2014

Juniors
You obviously haven't watched much of Lafai if you underrate him that much.
Mate?? Let's not over exaggerate here. I've seen Lafai play and no offense here like any other player whether they are fighting for a spot or NOT?? Just be satisfied NSW have broken the drought here. It doesn't matter who they put in, however, it would sound right to choose the current team who have been in the squad from the ghetto. Now, according to current updates it seems Jennings and possibly Hopoate is the only replacement in the NSW squad. Then again, maybe one more could be a inclusion 'Cordner' but will see who Daley decides with here. All I can say NSW is looking really good no matter what ;)

Like the rest of the critics, you are looking for the perfection. You can never know the outcome of a game by saying this player should be in, etc?? The rhythm is so important and is surely the difference in any game of Origin...long story to explain!

This is the team we should go with:
http://www.nrl.com/nrlcoms-nsw-side-for-origin-iii/tabid/10874/newsid/79717/default.aspx

T-Rex will cause havoc on the field.
NSW UP!

Last edited:

Latest posts