What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team-no gallen

island pro

Juniors
Brett Hodgson, Matt King, Mark Gasnier, Timana Tahu, Eric Grothe, Braith Anasta, Brett Finch, Willie Mason, Danny Buderus, Brent Kite, Steve Simpson, Nathan Hindmarsh, Andrew Ryan.

Interchange: Luke Bailey, Steve Menzies, Mark O'Meley, Craig Wing.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Brent Kite is under some pressure so if he has a bad game we might see a Gallen debut in SOO 3.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Team exactly as I expected. Gallen wont get an Origin jumper unless a few inuries occur.

The Nulla #2

Bench
This is great news.

We need a strong Paul Gallen for this weekends must win.

If we in saturday, we may not lose again for some time, i spoke to raper, thats what he said.

Fin077

Juniors
If we in saturday, we may not lose again for some time, i spoke to raper, thats what he said.

Why/how could he say that? Our next four games are against four top 8 sides, with three of those games being played away from home.

Do we get immunitity or something if we beat the Cowboys? ;-) :p

carinashark

First Grade
Thats right ! Go Gal ,lets belt the Cowsboys and show them what they have missed out on. The Blues forwards are beginning to look like an Old peoples outing!

jc155776

Coach
Probably has something to do with Thommo and Dykes being back by then maybe? Back to full strength bar Ross and Kimmorley with some games under his belt?

Things look good really. We beat the cowboys we have some real momentum I think. It makes us sumtihng like winning 5 from 6....

Jimbo

Immortal
Fin077 said:
Why/how could he say that? Our next four games are against four top 8 sides, with three of those games being played away from home.

Cowboys and Bonkos without Origin players, and Manly at home with several players backing up. Should be three wins

I'm not so sure about the Knights at EAS though...

Aries

Bench
jc155776 said:
Probably has something to do with Thommo and Dykes being back by then maybe? Back to full strength bar Ross and Kimmorley with some games under his belt?

Things look good really. We beat the cowboys we have some real momentum I think. It makes us sumtihng like winning 5 from 6....

6 from 7 actually...

Aries

Bench
Jimbo said:
Cowboys and Bonkos without Origin players, and Manly at home with several players backing up. Should be three wins

I'm not so sure about the Knights at EAS though...

Three weeks ago I would have agreed with you...however they seem to be developing a bit of a "wobbly boot" over the past fee weeks...lets hope it continues. We also have a respectable record at EAS!

Jimbo

Immortal
Aries said:
Three weeks ago I would have agreed with you...however they seem to be developing a bit of a "wobbly boot" over the past fee weeks...lets hope it continues. We also have a respectable record at EAS!

We do

Noddy seems to enjoy paying against Bargearse too, it makes for a good game

Another 64-14 job would do nicely...

Inferno

Coach
I have a bad feeling about this week.

We always seem to be a little flat in games we expect to win. I am very wary.

Latest posts