Discussion in 'National Under 20s Competition' started by DOGS AND EELS!!!, Jul 15, 2015.
We had the same issue last year, they name it so late.
It'll be announced tomorrow
1. Matt Dufty - St George Illawarra Dragons
2. Brian Kelly - Gold Coast Titans
3. Cory Denniss - Newcastle Knights
4. Curtis Scott - Melbourne Storm
5. Reuben Garrick - St George Illawarra Dragons
6. Lachlan Croker - Canberra Raiders
7. Jack Cogger - Newcastle Knights
8. Oliver Clarke - Penrith Panthers
9. Grant Garvey - Sydney Roosters
10. Alex Twal - Parramatta Eels
11. Tyrell Fuimaono - Parramatta Eels
12. Bayley Sironen - Wests Tigers
13. Nat Butcher - Sydney Roosters
14. Zac Woolford - Canberra Raiders
15. Taniela Paseka - Wests Tigers
16. Max Elliott - Brisbane Broncos
17. Tevita Cottrell - South Sydney Rabbitohs
18. Jed Cartwright - Gold Coast Titans
Penrith had 3 reps in the Aus u20s and none of them made the NSW side? Seems a bit strange.
Cleary is playing NRL this weekend, Edwards (a chance to play NRL apparently) and May are playing NSW Cup. Not that strange.
Cronulla won the SG Ball two years ago and no one from their club in the 20s. Scott was at Cronulla but he is now at Melbourne.
Fair point I didn't really think about it like that tbh
Yeah but we have been completely owning the 20s this year it just felt funny to only see 1 player represent us in the game, but the above explanation makes a lot sense.
Penrith has been dominant in Holden Cup but the only real unlucky player to miss selection was Braidon Burns.
Jennings and May who were selected in the Junior Kangaroos have both been injured. Edwards is on standby for First Grade this week. Cleary is in First Grade. Epere and Luai are Kiwis and Tuisese is from PNG.
Tuisese hasn't played for a couple of weeks.Is he O.K. injury wise?
BTW,the match is streamed live on the NSWRL site.Even after it finished,I was able to view it.Don't think it will be accessible after the close of tonight.
lets try one for this year...
Perhaps you could try the NSWRL section?
Separate names with a comma.