What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW V QLD. Pick The Score, FTS, MOTM

m0j0

Bench
Unfortunately, I can't see us winning this one.
QLD - 17
NSW - 10
FTS - Flannery
MoM - Price

Doctor

Bench
Queensland 34-16
FTS: One of their big boppers, I'll go with Petro Fridgeandafreezer.
MOTM: Lockyer

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Os, ur fridgeandafreezer comment just reminded me, are Roy and HG doing commentary that u know of? Thats great commentary that, very inventive and :lol:

Back on track now:

Queensland - 16
New South Wales - 17

FTS - Cooper
MOTM - Barrett

There always seems to be field goals kicked in these matches.

Doctor

Bench
Jobdog said:
Os, ur fridgeandafreezer comment just reminded me, are Roy and HG doing commentary that u know of? Thats great commentary that, very inventive and :lol:

I dare say they will be -- unless they're suddenly not doing it anymore. I have only ever listened to them in patches, never a whole Origin match. Maybe I'll just stick with them throughout the 1st match.

One thing is for certain: their new show stinks big-time. I think they've lost their edge. Just not funny anymore. :?

John_Travolta

Juniors
Jobdog said:
Jobdog said:

Back on track now:

Queensland - 16
New South Wales - 17

FTS - Cooper
MOTM - Barrett

There always seems to be field goals kicked in these matches.

I`d imagine them pair of assclowns ROY AND Hg will be on Triple J commentating(Talking utter sh!t)...

My tips:

NSW 36-30 QLD
First Try Scorer: Matt Cooper
Man of the Match: Trent Barrett

Jobdog

Live Update Team
OH come on JT, they may talk utter sh*t, but it is very clever !!!!! U hav to admit that :lol:

John_Travolta

Juniors
Jobdog said:
OH come on JT, they may talk utter sh*t, but it is very clever !!!!! U hav to admit that :lol:

I`m not saying they don`t have "some funny stuff" Of course they do, but most of it is utter f**ken crap.... I deadset cannot stand them man....

~bedsy~

First Grade
Their great "fire up bitch" :lol:

It's hard to concentrate on the game though as your listening to them.

John_Travolta

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:
Their great "fire up bitch" :lol:

It's hard to concentrate on the game though as your listening to them.

Ever tried turning the radio off, that`ll work :lol: then you can watch it live on TV :?

B.L.L.G

Retired
If we freeze it there you can see that I've tipped either Berrigan, Ty Williams or Luke Rooney to score the first try.

They're all paying around the $10-13 range.

NSW to win by ooow say, I dunno. 14-12.

It won't be a high scoring game. I dunno.

I don't like them lazy fat Dragons in the team. Bailey and Ryles. Ryles will be injured with-in the first 5 minutes.

They're interchanged too much those two.