What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*NSync singer Lance Bass reveals he is gay

Raoul Duke

Juniors
*NSync singer Lance Bass reveals he is gay

Thursday Jul 27 08:43 AEST
Lance Bass, a singer in the boy band *NSync, has revealed that he is gay and in a relationship with a former star of a US reality television show, People magazine reported.
Bass, 27, said he had kept his homosexuality a secret because he did not want to hurt *NSync's popularity and cripple the careers of his bandmates.
"The thing is, I'm not ashamed — that's the one thing I want to say," Bass told People. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life."
Bass said he has a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, 32, who appeared on the reality TV show Amazing Race.
*NSync, whose members included Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez, had hits like 'I Want You Back', 'Bye Bye Bye' and 'Tearing Up My Heart' and was at the forefront of the 1990s "boy band" craze. The group went on hiatus in 2002.
Bass told People he had not previously revealed he was gay because he feared it would hurt the band's popularity and the careers of his bandmates.
"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," Bass said.
Bass said the reason he wanted to come out in public now is that rumors "really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms."
The People issue with the Bass story, which his spokesman verified, hits US newsstands on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA!. Who would've guessed? :roll:

Skeletor

Juniors
I don't have a problem with him being gay, I have a problem with the bad music he subjected the world to.

Paullyboy

Coach
I only just recently was made aware that Roddy Bottum was gay. I suppose the lyrics to "Be Aggressive" probably should have been a good indicator.

SP

Bench
whats it with all these androtops coming out of the closet

and all these all male groups having at least 1 gay member

Paullyboy said:
I only just recently was made aware that Roddy Bottum was gay. I suppose the lyrics to "Be Aggressive" probably should have been a good indicator.

I particularly like the way he wrote the lyrics, but then insisted Mike Patton sing them :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
wait is that the keyboardist from FNM??? Knew i knew that name from somewhere

Anyone remember that John Saafran thing about how ugly joey fatone was? fmd that was funny

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
I particularly like the way he wrote the lyrics, but then insisted Mike Patton sing them :lol:

Lol knowing what a pervert Patton is, i doubt he needed much convincing!

elyod138

Bench
Paullyboy said:

Wtf, I didn't know that.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Lol, Roddy Bottum only came out publicly about 15 years ago guys... and the rest of the band always knew he was gay. Mind you for years plenty of people had no idea that Rob Halford was a chutney ferret either...

rob.jpg

Latest posts