What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number one pick for 2006 NFL Fantasy Leagues

Who would you rate as the Number one draft pick for 2006 NFL Fantasy Leagues

• Larry Johnson

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ladanian Tomlinson

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Shaun Alexander

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tiki Barber

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Edgerrin James

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Who would you rate as the Number one pick in Fantasy Leagues for 2006? My pick.. Larry Johnson, I can't see Priest being at Kansas City next season and he has a great 'O' Line in front of him.. He is an animal..

Cockadoodledoo said:
Who would you rate as the Number one pick in Fantasy Leagues for 2006? My pick.. Larry Johnson, I can't see Priest being at Kansas City next season and he has a great 'O' Line in front of him.. He is an animal..

Hey Cocka stop fantasizing and leave ya thoughts to pick number 6 mate.:lol:

If it where me for no 1 pick I'd probably go for Alexander again who almost singlehandly won this yrs fantasy thingy for me. Larry Johnson probably my second choice.

Big Tim

First Grade
If only fantasy football took into account blitz pickups and the like. You would have to take guys like Egde or even Clinton Portis. There blitz pick up is wonderful. Speaking of which did you all see Portis' "block" on Quarles in the first round of the playoffs? It was a thing of beauty.

I always take a RB as my first choice as QB's throw more picks than RB's have fumbles.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Rocky_Da_Rooster said:
Hey Cocka stop fantasizing and leave ya thoughts to pick number 6 mate.:lol:

If it where me for no 1 pick I'd probably go for Alexander again who almost singlehandly won this yrs fantasy thingy for me. Larry Johnson probably my second choice.

Pick number 6 will be tricky.. I am hoping Tiki will still be around but I doubt it.. Doubt I will be able to pick up Portis in round 2 or Steve Smith in round 4 next season :(. You have pick 9 or 10 don't you?

Skeletor

Juniors
Alexander has to be the man, TDs + Yards = Monster (assuming he stays in Seattle, or at least goes to a good team)
Larry Johnson would be my second pick.
LaDanian'd be in my top 5 picks. I'd pick him before Manning.
Edge could go to a terrible team and put up terrible numbers, I put his chances of staying in Indy at no more than 20%, I'd pick Tiki and Manning before him.
My order:
Shaun (if he stays in Seattle, he moves to #3 if he doesn't)
Larry
Tiki
Ladanian
Peyton
Edge

Latest posts