What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nutley too good to wear a royal blue jersey !?

2 True Blues

Coach
Or so the word is over on the roosters forum and around the traps.

Apparently he wants to go back to Cronulla as doesnt think he'll get an NRL run at roosters and does not want to play for newtown ??

Anyone heard anything about this at all ??

Too good in his own mind for the Jets jersey on a saturday arvo !?

If you saw the game on saturday at henson like i did it looked like Shillington acted like he was too good as well.I heard that he actually forgot to bring his boots and he had to borrow Tevita Folau spare pair.I told the person that told me this that was Bulls--t how can you forget your boots but apparently they all believed him and put it down as being nervous?I dont get that.:?

bluebag43

Juniors
I don't give a f**k about Nutley!

He has not played decent football for three years!

I prefer to have a young bloke on the way up playing in the Royal Blue!

It reflects on the quality of the guy. A nice comparison is Mikey Peaa, a much better footballer than Nutley and plays for Newtwon with passion.

A true gentleman, he is the first one over to the fence at Henson to acknowledge the crowd.

I'm sure he would prefer to be in the NRL but he just goes about the business giving 100%, patiently waiting for his chance in the "Show" which isn't far away (18th man last week)

2 True Blues

Coach
I was wrapped when he played last weekend mate ( after bein on the 18 man Roosters bench for NRL yet not getting a run ). I agree with that totally. The bloke plays with passion for the jersey doesn't he.

Instead of sore grapes he gives another "Man of the match " performance last week.

PS>>>> In the year that the Jets were with the Sharks BB43 I think Nutley was topping the go forward count for them. So three years may be too long, but since the bloke won't play who knows how good he still is anyway ?

2 True Blues

Coach
Well am hearing that he is signing with Cronulla this week now and is going straight to their NRL side. Apparently Ricky was the one who wanted him at the roosters in the first place ??

Not confirmed though. !!

Well am hearing that he is signing with Cronulla this week now and is going straight to their NRL side. Apparently Ricky was the one who wanted him at the roosters in the first place ??

Not confirmed though. !!

we need more nuts in our pack.

any one got a credible sauce? materfoods?

bluebag43

Juniors
Well, Newtown just issued a press release and we have signed Sean Rudder the ex Newcastle utility player (member of the 2001 premiership winning team) who had been playing overseas.

He will be much better value than Mutley!

2 True Blues

Coach
LOL..... Awesome !!

Just read the article sounds really good mate. He must be getting on, but his experience will be priceless, having played alongside Andrew JOHNS and Stacey JONES etc over the years. Very versatile in numerous positions as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Played every weeks since he arrived & has been one of our best.
Guess he was right & probably didnt stuff your mob around making way for him.
I think there was one party here who could think rationally & moved on & the other, well , he calls people "worms"

bluebag43

Juniors
Fair call Black Tip Reefy!

However, I have been to all 3 Cronulla home games and Nutley has been very ordinary to say the least.

The dropped ball against the Tigers cost the sharks the game!

Latest posts