What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC, Wenty teams for weekend games

Bow_rider

Juniors
Hunt's definitely not a play maker in the truest sence, he's a running five-eight, bit like KK...the problem that we have at the moment, is with Hodko not there we don't have a halfback capable enough to direct play.
That may be right but at least last year the outside backs on both sides of the field got to see the ball.

Stagger eel

Staff member
That may be right but at least last year the outside backs on both sides of the field got to see the ball.

mate they got to see the ball because we had 2 genuine play makers in the side in Hodkinson and Nate Campbell who are both injured.

Bow_rider

Juniors
you're right he probably didn't play a whole lot but is a similar style of player to Hodko and Trant played a great deal last year.
Yep great player and prospect.Hope he makes a full recovery because i think he is our long term half back solution.Apparently a super kid as well.Just the type we need in this club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yep great player and prospect.Hope he makes a full recovery because i think he is our long term half back solution.Apparently a super kid as well.Just the type we need in this club.

I'm asuming you mean Trent and yes i agree with you i hope we keep him..

100yearsRL

Juniors
?? Same team that was awful against the Raiders. And yet one bad game from Hunt, Nasso and Rea and they are all dumped?

I still can't believe Fareni is even anywhere close to the best option.

Joel Latham is too small to start and Luke and him should swap.

Hopefully Kris Keating has re learnt how to pass the ball because it seemed glued to his hands the last few games.

You are kidding, Kris Keating can't do everything you dope. Quality player with pack of pussies and inept back line. You can't make strawberry jam from sh*t. Wake up dope

Latest posts