What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyc

thomas10do

Juniors
Realise most of the focus is on the big boys, but wouldn't mind hearing opinions on the NYC thus far. Will honestly say I have only watched 2 full games, but the lads have also really struggled at times (especially after last year). Actually, why I brought it up was that I reckon Brett Jarrett is a really decent player. Roberts (well not any more) and Ha'angana are our "key" players, but reckon he is one for the trenches. Anyone know which juniors he came through? Lets just hope they dont think its the end of the world now that Roberts has moved up. And speaking of moving up, good on you young Tyrone Phillips.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
We really do seem to have a huge production line of Wingers, centers and Fullbacks ready made to enter the top grade. Im not so sure about the forwards though. Ha'angana will be like Clark, be in the NYC for a couple of years to be captain then jump up to the full time squad. As i said im not too sure about the forwards, haven't heard much about them

thomas10do

Juniors
We really do seem to have a huge production line of Wingers, centers and Fullbacks ready made to enter the top grade. Im not so sure about the forwards though. Ha'angana will be like Clark, be in the NYC for a couple of years to be captain then jump up to the full time squad. As i said im not too sure about the forwards, haven't heard much about them

the way we are going he may have to play in the next couple of weeks not years!:D

caught the end of their game. another hiding unfortunately. and yeah, we seem to have another future fullback in phillips.

i reckon clare went well friday. as with everybody else, will be interesting to see who plays where next week.

do you watch the warriors nyc team much?

thomas10do

Juniors
yeah every time a flick on foxsports and its a warriors nyc game, they are running in tries left, right and centre. i guess they carried on from last year....shame we have not managed to do the same.

what the hell are they feeding these boys nowadays?!:D

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Same as what they fed me over there....heaps and heaps of food!
I guess when you got most of the country to choose from your gonna go alright, but then you have the counter arguement that they would have to have a great way of managing their junior system. It probably is a combination of both but dont be suprised if they win it this year, and really compete for the next 3-4 years.

Latest posts