What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ A side......3 Eels in a VERY STRONG side!

theicemandanno

Juniors
1. Kris Inu
2. Tame Tupou
3. George Carmont
4. Wairangi Koopu
5. Luke Covell
6. Motu Tony
7. Jeremy Smith
8. Kylie Leuluai
9. Billy Ngawini
10. Iafeta Palea'aesina
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Tony Puletua
13. Awen Guttenbeil (c)

Interchange:
Steve Matai
Peter Lewis
Bronson Harrison
Frank Puletua
Phillip Leuluai
Greg Eastwood

Look at the other first graders in that side..........

Congratulations Guys!

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Considering the quality of the opposition and playing at fullback....this may just show if he is ready for the step up some people are calling for.....i still think he is 1 yr away from 1st grade but you never know!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Inu looks like a superstar in that back 5. Covell, Carmont and Tupou are all duds, and Koopu is a great player but he's a backrower. If the Kiwi's win by some miracle, he'll have to score at LEAST twice.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was told by a friend of Inu's today that he was playing but for some reason I didn't believe him, I must apologise to him tomorrow!

btw, Holic found out last night yhat Marcus Perenara was going for an operation on his shoulder, basically the reason why he's not playing on the weekend.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think that team will cop a serious hiding, but good to, see some young Eels in there

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Australian Team that will be playing this mob isn't really THAT strong, they should still win but I'm expecting this match to be closer then the main game.

Great news for Inu I thought it was a little early to bring him in but if he proves himself then it will be all the better for the rest of his career.

Bad news about Marcus but at least it was only injury that kept him out and not BullSh** politics.

bartman

Immortal
Wow, was Kris Inu named in their original 40 man sqaud? If so I missed his name...

Either way it's a great call-up to get named at this level at fullback. Good on him, and the other two Eels!

Stagger eel

Staff member
bartman said:
Wow, was Kris Inu named in their original 40 man sqaud? If so I missed his name...

Either way it's a great call-up to get named at this level at fullback. Good on him, and the other two Eels!

no he wasn't.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
IMO on INU is that The Kiwis don't want to have another Karmeichal Hunt situation so they are blooding them early.

I'm a little spun out with the fact that they are playing him at fullback, I can't remember him playing there at all this year, I hope his up for the challenge.

Latest posts