What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ RELEASE DATE

Robster

Bench
well according to the dick smith i rang them today they said it use to be October 31st now its October 28th. YAY!! ITS GREAT TO BE A KIWI!

TripleM

Juniors
Robster: posts about the release date have their own thread. There you will also be able to find all the other dates that each shop has been saying :)

LOL NO SHOP KNOWS ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario doesn't even know the release date all shops are full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Robster said:
well according to the dick smith i rang them today they said it use to be October 31st now its October 28th. YAY!! ITS GREAT TO BE A KIWI!

Why would you believe shit rumours like that when Mario and alot of other people have said many a time that RETAILERS KNOW NOTHING Mario is like works with SIDHE and he hasn't even said a specific release date yet. People like you don't even read.

Azkatro

First Grade
Can anyone organise an HES Interactive representative to start tending to this forum? I think that would settle a few arguments :lol:

Latest posts